Hi pro

OldSean

Jan 6, 2012
York, PA
Detector(s) used
White M6, White 6000di
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started trying out the hi pro program instead of the coin and jewelry program at my honey hole that I have been hitting hard for the past 4 years in hopes I find something I may have missed. The program is very “chatty” when I use it and I am afraid I am missing targets. Do you all know how I can calm this back ground noise? Have had some success though finding a silver Rosie and this beautiful ring. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1580996643.971264.jpg

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, have used the Hi-Pro program a few times, yes its chatty. I did remedy this by setting the program to accept VDIs above 60 only, but then I may miss rings and good relics. Seems to me Hi-Pro is a god program for a site that doesnt have much trash

tigerglide

Jan 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Set up right for your conditions in Hi Pro you can find targets deeper then the machine can pin point. The first time I use HP was at a park that I had previously hit maybe 50 times. Got a very tight loud consistent signal in both directions but when I tried to pinpoint nothing...not even a hint of a sound. X patterned the signal, trusted my machine, dug and 12” later had a cut 1900 Barber Dime! Now I hunt almost exclusively in HP unless the EMI is really bad. I have also had really good success hunting HP with a smaller coil and the sensitivity turned up to max which also seems to help with chatter.

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats good advice Tiger Glide. When you run Hi-Pro, do you change the ground filters to 7.5 or 5.0 ? And run in single frequency 2.5 KHZ for coins...what are the settings you use to find the cut Barber...just checking so we can all learn something new, thanks !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread