helmet camera film in cave

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that's pretty awesome... though it looks way too cold for my liking!! But then again, it was probably warmer in the cave than outside of it. At first, it looked like it was WAY too small for you to fit in, but then it made sense when you got to the little flowing water area. Anyway, cool vid! :)

Bran <><

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
it was warmer in the cave. the water stays a constant 41 degrees even when its 90 degrees outside. i need to not get wet while in there , this time of year, my clothes will freeze within minutes, after coming outside. the crack is 11 inches at its narrowest , this i must pass through, no other way by it. i thought the helmet camera will give a new perspective, into my type of hunting, why it is so difficult to get better pictures underwater, i am going to continue using this helmet cam, in the summer when i can get back into the cave with the artifacts in it. high winter water and ice prevent me from going now.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe there's a way to post Facebook videos to T-Net, unfortunately... YouTube videos can be posted here though.

Bran <><

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread