old cave found need help

saidb32

Jun 16, 2012
Hi all
I am new to this forum ,i just need to share my experience here. I am from a mediteranien country , when i was back home last time, a friend of mine brought me a document with a map he pretended it is for a tresor , we went to the place and we started to search for any orifice .to our surprise there was one hidden by a big rock ,without any decent equipment or knowledge we decided to start exploring it . we found a tunnel, after few feets of digging the soil became mixed with old human bones. after few days of digging at about 80 feet we came accross other tunnels.we found two domes with a fine ceiling made of clay. on the side of the tunnel we find three big stones cut rectangularly ,and weight about two tons and attached to each other from the bottom with a hook made of gypse , and hung to the ceilling. as we digged further we came onto a wall of stones , as we tried to dig undrerneath the wall cracked and we got afraid to be buried there . we closed the tunnel
I need help in how to deal with this situation . i live in virginia ,if there is anyone who can help , please email me at [email protected]

nightowl

Jun 1, 2012
Coker, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Is the cave in VA? IT sounds like you are digging a hole? or are you going in a cave?

Hot zone

Bronze Member
Apr 26, 2012
Clark County Washington
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark 8" coil, vaquero 8"x9" and 5.75" WS, clean sweep coil, Gray ghost deep woods headphones

Whites TRX pointer
, Garrett gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When finding human bones you should notify the authorities!

Steveo

Jun 12, 2012
upstate Ny
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett gtp1350, Garrett ace150, Whites M6, Whites XLT, Whites QTX, Tesoro Silver Umax,
(RETIRED> ☆Whites Coinmaster TR, ☆Whites Coinmaster 2 TR AM)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would agree with Hot Zone 100%.
Besides that,a good story no doubt...................................................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread