Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depending on condition, you might want to have some of the more valuable ones graded. Here is a link with some ideas:
Vintage Graded Baseball Cards

These sell individually on Ebay, auction sites, private sales, etc. I have a detector friend that collects them. If you just want to sell them in bulk, let me know and I'll see if my friend is interested.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Don57

Feb 7, 2009
Lindenhurst NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 6T / Prizm 9" Spider Coil / Prizm Mini DD Coil / Garretts Pro Pointer / Lesche trowel
Primary Interest:
Other
As far as grading goes I would use Beckett grading services or PSA grading services. These 2 are the most trusted and are the most sought after. Both are very reliable. As far as selling goes , try not to sell to a dealer , the will pay the least because they need to make a profit when they resell it. 1950's cards still have a strong market so be careful if you don't have much knowledge with them. My advice would be , before you sell them , look them up on eBay , click on watch item and see what they sell for. Even if it takes a month , do your research before selling , it can make a big difference ! If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I bought and sold cards for over 35 years but no longer do because the market isn't what it used to be.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread