SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some pics of lures I have. Guessing they're from late 50's or 60's.

P3070306.JPG
P3070307.JPG

P3070310.JPG
P3070311.JPG

P3070314.JPG
P3070315.JPG

Five Flatfish lures too...

P3070316.JPG

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a fan of the vintage lures and tackle myself and Heddon Lures are my favorites! I have waaayyy too many but I like them a lot!! lol!

Kace

OP
OP
Mine Shaft

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm a fan of the vintage lures and tackle myself and Heddon Lures are my favorites! I have waaayyy too many but I like them a lot!! lol!

Kace

If you ever want to part with any drop me a message.

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on

i used to have one of those river runt spooks in my tackle box. last i remember i went fishing with a buddy and he used it. he got a fish on with it,but didnt land it. the rod he was using did'nt have much backbone to set the hook. i never saw that lure in my tackle box again. now tell me it was worth hundreds of dollars ?

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was young I read about a guy who had a bait and tackle store and he had his collection in the store so people could see them.Of course some idiot burglarized the store and stole his collection along with whatever else they stole.I took it upon myself to help him start a collection again by sending him an old wooden lure I had I don't remember what it was, but I had lost so many collectible lures to fish, because at that time I thought it meant more to use them, than look at them (I wish I had them all back) along with the lure I sent I put a letter asking the gentleman to please help give my old fishing partner a home to retire in as we had been through a lot of battles together.The gentleman sent me back a letter saying he loved the story in the letter and he framed it along with the lure and displays it in his shop

OP
OP
Mine Shaft

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi nomad, they dont fetch much but a black shore color is worth a little more and condition is everything unless its a rare one.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
If you ever want to part with any drop me a message.

I appreciate the offer Shaft....There's quite a line of folks wanting these..I've sold over 400 and still have too many! They are pretty sentimental to me due to who they originally belonged to. Plus they are cool to display.

Thanks Again!

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
When I was young I read about a guy who had a bait and tackle store and he had his collection in the store so people could see them.Of course some idiot burglarized the store and stole his collection along with whatever else they stole.I took it upon myself to help him start a collection again by sending him an old wooden lure I had I don't remember what it was, but I had lost so many collectible lures to fish, because at that time I thought it meant more to use them, than look at them (I wish I had them all back) along with the lure I sent I put a letter asking the gentleman to please help give my old fishing partner a home to retire in as we had been through a lot of battles together.The gentleman sent me back a letter saying he loved the story in the letter and he framed it along with the lure and displays it in his shop

That Was Very Kind of You BOTB!!

Kace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread