Picture 197.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1,783
  • Picture 190.jpg
    Picture 190.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 1,250

FC-Treasure

Sep 9, 2011
Northern VA
I'm not a German stamp expert, but I do have a 1994 Scott Stamp book that covers Germany. I'm guessing this is a Scott 523 80pf Indigo

Probably not very valuable at all. If flawless and not hinged, maybe worth 5-10 dollars US retail. eBay auction would be much less. The value comes from it being a block of 4

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually have quite a few of these and some other Third Reich ones from the WWII era. I honestly don't think there really worth much, seeing that background on them. My buddies dad actually owns an entire note book of them. I think they're pretty cool myself!

Sluice Box

OP
OP
nsdq

nsdq

Silver Member
Oct 16, 2011
Tarpon springs FL
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sluice Box said:
I actually have quite a few of these and some other Third Reich ones from the WWII era. I honestly don't think there really worth much, seeing that background on them. My buddies dad actually owns an entire note book of them. I think they're pretty cool myself!

Sluice Box

i think that there neat the guy that gave jumped in on d day , so to me they mean a bit more

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's pretty awesome. I've actually had the chance to talk to some of those guys myself when I used to go to the 82nd ABN conventions that they held every year. Had a chance to make it to 2 of them during the years I was in, between deploying and training. So what unit were you in yourself. I see your crest there, not to familiar with it being it's probably not ABN, :)

Sluice

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You can browse ebay for a guestimate as to current market value

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread