Mining stocks

floodcitykid

Nov 3, 2008
Appomattox coVirginia
Detector(s) used
whites eagle spectrum
fisher gold bug
Helca mining (HL) they have almost doubled since last month. I don't like them for long term, since they don't offer a dividend, but ride them up for the short term while silver keeps going up.

FCK

moosehead

Sep 5, 2009
I like vgz..they seem to be sitting on some potential and can buy alot of shares..suppose it's all in knowing it's trading patterns-lately alot of volumn(more then usual for them) same as any of them..if u've watched them long you get to know them
I've done well with hl and jag auy exk baa ngd mgn and vgz for last several months
what I read of helca their not hedged much..should be good for them
question on oil? seems gold had broken from doller this last week-something to watch, but oil hasn't..so market correct/doller higher oil maybe more likely to drop? Not holding any oil shares right now

OP
OP
nyiangelo

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
moosehead said:
question on oil? seems gold had broken from doller this last week-something to watch, but oil hasn't..so market correct/doller higher oil maybe more likely to drop? Not holding any oil shares right now

I'm putting all my money that I won't need for awhile in oil stocks. That's saying 10-20 years. Once the global economy finally comes to a true recovery oil prices will be back where they were and higher. Fact is there are to many people in this world, along with developing countries. It's going to be supply and demand. Plus I don't think we will be energy independent by then. So yes, oil stocks I think are a steal right now.

auctionhaulic

Mar 25, 2004
AQARF has been very good to me. bought it at 12 cents per share sold at 81 cents per share. Rumor has it it could go to over 8.00 per share when they start mining the back forty project in the next year or two.

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is the Gold/Silver index of mining stocks that I've been using. Any interest? :)
BB

Attachments

• Mkt_01.jpg
    Mkt_01.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 215
  • Mkt_01.jpg
    Mkt_01.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 207

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread