Need help with DD on this Gold stock

bobinsd

Oct 20, 2005
San Diego California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First, I am not trying to push ths stock, but I thought exposure on TN would be welcomed, especially in light of the press releases this past week re: supposed claims. I just don't know if I can believe them, or even if they're possible. That's where TN experts can chime in...

Here's the lead-in to the last PR...

Crowne Ventures, Inc. Sub-Surface Excavation Uncovers Positive Indicators Within 10 FeetFont size: A | A | A
4:05 PM ET 8/29/11 | Marketwire
Crowne Ventures, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: CRWV) has begun its first sub-surface excavation under surface rock on their Gallo de Oro property and has discovered gold veins and deposits within 10 feet of the surface which appear to show deeper strike lines, running for an unknown distance. The Company will continue to follow this vein structure in order to delineate its size and width, utilizing an existing excavation path.

Preliminary independent testing reflects 10.7 oz./ton at the extraction point. This compares to successful gold producing mines in the U.S. that are yielding 2-4 oz./ton.

According to Crowne Ventures CEO, Dane Peterson, "Based on lab testing and field reconnaissance, we could possibly see reserves exceeding earlier estimates in the 3 Billion Dollar range based upon the current price of gold on the retail market."

Again, I refuse to take responsibility for any foolish purchases as a result of this post, but if you want to speculate, check out BIEL...it is poised for possible big gains, but do your DD.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Would you disclose your holdings with this stock? One has to wonder what the underlying intent is.

Has anyone really profited from pink sheet stocks other than those in the company trying to pump and dump them?

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Over the past several weeks I've been researching financing gold prospects.

Depending on where one lives, publically traded company's "in ground assets" are to be valued per "JOTC" or "43-103" regulations. These are also known as "competent person" reports.

Anyone familiar with real estate can make the obvious comparison with a property appraisal.

Following the Bre-X debacle, Canada, Australia, and New Zeland adopted new regulations regarding who can evaluate in-ground assets.

Bottom Line: I would suggest any potential investor determine the quality of the reports on which any in-ground asset estimate(s) are based.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Old Bookaroo said:
Over the past several weeks I've been researching financing gold prospects.

Depending on where one lives, publically traded company's "in ground assets" are to be valued per "JOTC" or "43-103" regulations. These are also known as "competent person" reports.

Anyone familiar with real estate can make the obvious comparison with a property appraisal.

Following the Bre-X debacle, Canada, Australia, and New Zeland adopted new regulations regarding who can evaluate in-ground assets.

Bottom Line: I would suggest any potential investor determine the quality of the reports on which any in-ground asset estimate(s) are based.

Good luck to all,

~The Old Bookaroo

Any derivatives and stocks OTC are risky as hell. There is very little SEC regulation over them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread