dascrow

dascrow

Administrator
Staff member
Top Banner Poster
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah that's what I've been thinking. With the prices so low it should cause more companies to switch. Ford, GM, and Dodge have all mentioned nat gas trucks are in our future. I'll look into DVN.

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CHK got pounded today due to problems with their CEO, and it looks like the other NG stocks got hit hard too, like my favorite DVN and APA. Looks like a great buying opportunity.

SDMiner

Tenderfoot
Oct 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nat Gas Stock

Yeah that's what I've been thinking. With the prices so low it should cause more companies to switch. Ford, GM, and Dodge have all mentioned nat gas trucks are in our future. I'll look into DVN.

I was reading that BNSF is looking into natural gas for locomotive fuel.

Brian T. Booth

Feb 28, 2013
Glasgow KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all,

Natural gas is going to sky rocket in the 3 to 5 years IMO. I can see the postal service, big rigs and shipping companies such as UPS, DHL and FedEx using natural gas a fuel. I'm currently looking for natural gas companies to invest in. If anyone has any on their radar let me know. All information will be appreciated. If I find any that look interesting I will post on here. Good luck to everyone.

Thank You,

Brian T. Booth

TreasurePirate69

Jan 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the case of natural gas, supply is higher than demand right now. Even if demand doubles you may not see any significant price increases. Then again, maybe you would. It's all a crap shoot. If natural gas was a guaranteed investment you'd see everyone piling in right now. So whatever your beliefs are just remember that they are just that: beliefs.

Also, be sure you understand the concept of "contango" when dealing with things like natural gas ETF's and ETN's.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread