Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just purchased 300 shares. :headbang:

It will be interesting to see how this plays out but I expect to see it go up seeing they're pulling up all that silver!

Anyone else have OMEX or other Treasure related stocks?

NASDAQ as OMEX

Company website: Odyssey Marine Exploration - Deep-Ocean Shipwreck Experts

Investors

3 Mo. 6 Mo. 1 Yr.

Stock Quote Ticker: OMEX
Exchange: NASDAQ
Price: 3.44
Change: + 0.11
Day High:3.47
Day Low: 3.30
Volume: 527,700
4:08 PM ET on Jul 25, 2013
Delayed ~20 min. By eSignal.

Odyssey Marine Exploration, Inc. (NasdaqCM: OMEX) is a world leader in deep-ocean exploration. The company’s innovative methods and state-of-the-art technology are currently being applied to historic shipwreck projects, modern commodity shipwrecks, and mineral exploration. Odyssey’s historic shipwreck discoveries include the SS Republic and HMS Victory. In 2012 Odyssey set a record for the deepest and heaviest cargo recovery from a shipwreck with the recovery of 48 tons of silver from the SS Gairsoppa which sank in 1941 more than 15,000 feet deep.
Odyssey has also leveraged core business expertise and technology for deep-ocean mineral exploration. The company has a majority ownership stake in Oceanica Resources, and minority ownership stakes in Neptune Minerals and Chatham Rock Phosphate, all companies controlling exclusive mineral licenses for areas believed to contain high-value ocean floor mineral deposits. Odyssey also provides contracting services, including proprietary deep-ocean expertise and equipment, to governments and companies around the world.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread