jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The banker suicide wave that started in late January has now become an epidemic, and it seems to be focusing on one bank: JP Morgan.

Perhaps what is most notable about this particular death is the reference that the man was involved with FX trading: as is well-known, this is a hot topic for banks around the world, as it is expected to be the next Libor-manipulation like bonanza for regulators and enforcers. Did he know too much?

Second JPMorgan Banker Jumps To His Death: Said To Be 33 Year Old Hong Kong FX Trader | Zero Hedge

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being somewhat afraid of heights myself it seems weird that so many of them choose, or "choose"(wink), this sort of ending?

But the epidemic seems foreboding somehow. When wall street started failing before the depression this was pretty common wasn't it?

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Dave44,
In 1929, Will Rogers observed, "When Wall Street took that tail spin, you had to stand in line to get a window to jump out of, and speculators were selling space for bodies in the East River."
Don.....

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave44, In 1929, Will Rogers observed, "When Wall Street took that tail spin, you had to stand in line to get a window to jump out of, and speculators were selling space for bodies in the East River." Don.....

Good Quote! I would like it but it feels like that would be celebrating a dark shadow. I hope it isn't nearly that bad, The whole world would be on fire if it happened, because the worlds monetary systems have been tied together.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread