attempting ebay

xrunndonex

Dec 4, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to whoever reads this I'm making this more for people to find flaws in my plans.

Start I found 250 bubble mailers for $23. The clear slips for the label 5cents a piece. All these are set prices not eBay and free shipping from HK.

Products I have stumbled upon flip cases for 50cents a piece free shipping from HK. Plan on selling for $5. Shipping should be 2.50or less. So 2.50+.5+.10ish=2.65+eBay fees 50ish cents and case .50=3.65. Estimated profit margin $1.35. Decent profit for a .50 investment. Almost tripled.

I also found some bras for .75 free shipping from HK. Profit estimated $2.50 on those.

Phone stands that look like plungers well they are questionable on if I'll try those out. .2 for 2 free shipping from HK.

Many other products too but those are some that stick out to me. Not trying to making this a full time Job just part time. Some what of a investment. Also I'd be ordering 100+ of each product. Shipping labels printed with a laser printer also more prints..

Anyone do this? Or know of someone that has. What do you think is it worth the time?

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I used to have over 600 ebay ads running all the time...it works but turns into a real job :/ good luck!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sell full-time on eBay. 80% of my inventory from yard sales and estate sales. The rest of it comes from advertising or telling people buy certain things and give them my phone number once a while they call. I don't buy stuff off of craigslist. I prefer small stuff like jewelry and coins. I have sold a lot of different items as well. I don't plan to go back to work for anyone anytime soon. And planning to become a licensed gold buyer here shortly and going to build my business up off of that. If you have spare time to it. Put the extra money away and continue to learn as much as you can. And continue to find the best things to sell that you are knowledgeable about but also stuff that you enjoy selling. If you buy a whole bunch of stuff and you hate looking at it it's just going to sit there and collect dust.

Also I advertise that I sell for people on consignment and charge 35%. That includes eBay fees and there's no money spent by me upfront. I have done pretty well with this. Just recently lady had a Louis Vuitton wallet it's sold for $180 I made 30 bucks. Not a ton of money but I didn't do anything to them ship it and that was easy. The buyer paid for the shipping and I sent the lady a check!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread