What ever happened to Bitcoin? - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: What ever happened to Bitcoin?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Nov 2011
    Purgatory
    Pulsegarrettmasterpro2rabbit'sfoot
    2583 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybravo300 View Post
    Yeah the wallstreetrooks arent organized enough to do anything meaningful. Holding till you lose it all is not an investing strategy haha.
    No, a fatal mistake happened with crypto allowing shorting platforms and options/futures trading.

The end all pump and dump is locked and loaded. Charts are perfect for breakout in most cryptos. A few will survive, Eth, btc, bch, ltc, a few others probably. A "weed out", like the dot com days off 2000 that Mark Cuban suggested (the interview on wsb boards about gme had a slight of hand -"drop in" about cryptos which was a pump up to invest in speculation.)
    Don't buy the dips. Hedge funds taking over with the shorting platforms, ipo exchanges and options futures trading in crypto. Fatal mistake made in crypto allowing these platforms. Spam pump bots and media are about to take over. These coming days, I don't know which specifically, is armageddon for crypto. Max pain and gain would be friday, they can short any crypto stock at close, and it gaps down 60% at open monday for free money stock shorting. I'm just trying to get my crypto out of coinbase vault scam 48 hour mandatory waiting period with 3 authentication methods to withdraw that I fell for so I can sell it.

Feb 2021
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybravo300 View Post
    I sold 2/3 today and rearranged some things and took my original $$ off the table back in my pocket.
    I feel better having that back at least haha.
    Whew!

Now if it goes to zero I'm losing money I never really had to begin with.
    The thought of that still sucks haha.
    I loose all my money for the third time

Feb 2021
    What's up with Bitcoin? Yes, it looks like Bitcoin is, as always, in high demand in cryptocurrency. Perhaps in 2018 it was even more popular and everyone switched to cryptocurrency and made money with it. At the time, bitcoin prices were huge. Now bitcoin prices have dropped and their popularity has dropped. I am also interested in platforms where bitcoins can be bought cheaper and sold at a higher price. There are very few such trading platforms left. Now I buy bitcoins on one site and I love this site for its style and cheap bitcoin cost. This site is called the bitcoin tumbler. Try the bitcoin price on it.

Feb 2021
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by soniabell8mg View Post
    What's up with Bitcoin? Yes, it looks like Bitcoin is, as always, in high demand in cryptocurrency. Perhaps in 2018 it was even more popular and everyone switched to cryptocurrency and made money with it. At the time, bitcoin prices were huge. Now bitcoin prices have dropped and their popularity has dropped. I am also interested in platforms where bitcoins can be bought cheaper and sold at a higher price. There are very few such trading platforms left. Now I buy bitcoins on one site and I love this site for its style and cheap bitcoin cost. This site is called the bitcoin tumbler. Try the bitcoin price on it.
    It depends upon which coins you want to buy, but between Binance and Bittrex, you should be pretty well covered to do all you mentioned. I've had great experiences with both. Bittrex is US based and Binance is based in China.

By the way, I'm talking about buying these cryptocurrencies in US dollars and using an automated crypto bot for trading.
    Last edited by SamuelStewart; Mar 01, 2021 at 10:29 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links