Harley

drbecker

Feb 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this chopped 64 Harley in a 10X10 I paid $700 for in 2016. It was not visible but it looked like there was something hidden in the locker on purpose. I found bankruptcy paperwork from 97 that did not list anything in the locker as an asset. There was a California 1995 plate on it. I traded on some great stuff about $2000 worth and it was as is no tittle. It would not run. In good running condition it would have been worth 3 to 5 times that. Even with out the Harley it would been a great locker but with it was super. First box I went through I found a 10K class ring 13.5 grams.
hog.jpg

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was the style an old sportster with a hard tail. Probably locked up. Pull the plugs pour some oil on the cylinders and see if it will not turn over. Roll down hill throw it in first, lol. Nice find!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
can you say 70's?

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Awesome locker! :occasion14:

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Roling Deathtrap! I rode one similar but it was a Triumph from the seat forward & harley from the seat front to the back of the bike. 10 feet long, no front brake and no suspension. It is a wonder that i survived. You did GREAT if you got $2000 for it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread