OLD OWNER DIDN'T MEAN TO LEAVE THESE BEHIND! MADE HUGE PROFIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The owner had no idea he left all that garbage in the storage unit? I just don’t believe that!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to STORAGE LOCKER FINDS for more exposure.
tn_metal_detector.gif
Read your PM's - sent you a message - thanks!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jebus, please post your threads in the proper forum, post threads in our Storage Locker Forum not Todays Finds. This is final time we make this request.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the life of me I can't remember the last time I've seen a member attacking any other 'members' finds but I've only been here since 2009.
No one but the mods believe this person to be a legitimate nor contributing member.
There's more to being a member than just having a username.
A valid point was made. He is here solely to 'monetize'. He's not a Charter member so it shouldn't be allowed unless he coughs up for the Charter membership.
Barring that, his videos should at least be moved to the video section.

"For the life of me I can't remember the last time I've seen a member attacking any other 'members' finds but I've only been here since 2009."

That is because the attacks are deleted. Mods have deleted dozens of posts attacking members finds and given timeouts to those who didn't heed warnings on it.

"his videos should at least be moved to the video section."

Videos were moved to storage locker forum where they belong.

If anyone has issue with moderation please handle it via pm per Treasurenet's rules, not in the open forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions