Post Pics of your gold, treasures found in the Supers here!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
From within sight of Weaver's Needle. The amethyst/garnets should give most an idea of where. Posted knowing I risk that Mick will find out I'm nothing but a placer miner. Worse. I'm a recreational prospector who can hardly ever muster up the effort to make it to bedrock before I get distracted and want to do something else.
View attachment 1678667
jim...heres some dark gold from a few chunks of hardrock ore...mostly crystalline gold..(zoom in on the pic)..a few of the pieces got flattened during crushing but most survived intact...we tried a few different baths to brighten it up but no dice...too much copper

gold.JPG

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
So Julia told you personally that the gold was in rose quartz? There's not much about Waltz and his goldmine that ISN'T hearsay - everyone just has to decide what they want to believe and most folks put all the different hearsay's into whatever category they do based on what they WANT to believe or what supports their theories.

One person's hear say is no better or worse than another persons imho.

Agree, Sir

So why does Dave say fact, Why is his pendent Rose or Amber in the pic, But he said it's white and why is his, Gold darker then all of are's combined, But all the gold in the supers Shiney, I do see a pattern in Dave's Personality

wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
all we asked for is proof for some of the b.s. you sling around here.....back up some of it with proof and we might start taking you a little more serious ..and i dont mean pics of 2x4's that you spray painted with gold paint...or pyrite on quartz that you try to pass off as gold...or...placer gold that you say is hardrock gold....i asked you to produce the newspaper articles that claimed waltz's gold was rose quartz...you can start with that..that will be your assignment for tonight

Dave

I've put pic's up of gold, Jewels and Ruth's map you scoff at everyone I put up. I'll put on more

IMG_2665.JPG

This lot is forsale, you should buy it.

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Agree, Sir

So why does Dave say fact, Why is his pendent Rose or Amber in the pic, But he said it's white and why is his, Gold darker then all of are's combined, But all the gold in the supers Shiney, I do see a pattern in Dave's Personality

wrmickel1
lol..mick you need to lay off the jim beam...it is definitely white quartz...if you'd care to make a 5k bet with me i'll prove it........you say you've been all over the supers..yet nobody has ever seen you..you say you have been here and had in depth conversations with the feldmans..tom k. and clay w...i have asked all of them if they knew you or had met you...they all said they have no idea who you are...the only pattern i see here is a bunch of drunken b.s.:dontknow:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave

I've put pic's up of gold, Jewels and Ruth's map you scoff at everyone I put up. I'll put on more

View attachment 1678723

This lot is forsale, you should buy it.

Wrmickel1
like i said before mick....the only pics you put up are the gold 2x4's....the placer gold you tried to pass off as hardrock and quartz with pyrite...i didnt scoff at your pics i just think you are full of...

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
lol..mick you need to lay off the jim beam...it is definitely white quartz...if you'd care to make a 5k bet with me i'll prove it........you say you've been all over the supers..yet nobody has ever seen you..you say you have been here and had in depth conversations with the feldmans..tom k. and clay w...i have asked all of them if they knew you or had met you...they all said they have no idea who you are...the only pattern i see here is a bunch of drunken b.s.:dontknow:

Just one Feldman, Ron

Tom K we exchanged hello's and clay I listened to his story of the Dutchman's Tale

And Henrick or something like that saw him in harbor Frieght.

The only one I've had a conversation with was Ron and referred me to Bob S

wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Just one Feldman, Ron

Tom K we exchanged hello's and clay I listened to his story of the Dutchman's Tale

And Henrick or something like that saw him in harbor Frieght.

The only one I've had a conversation with was Ron and referred me to Bob S

wrmickel1
mick...your assignment?....the article that claims waltz gold was in rose quartz...we are waiting:icon_scratch:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick...your assignment?....the article that claims waltz gold was in rose quartz...we are waiting:icon_scratch:

Your waiting Joe already posted it on here just gotta read it

White Quarts started about 60's 70's ish, about the time the Match case showed up. The affidavit and the manuscript and when the Museum switched from alleged Dutchman's Ore to known Dutchman's Ore

Wrmickel1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
tenor.gif
Your waiting Joe already posted it on here just gotta read it

White Quarts started about 60's 70's ish, about the time the Match case showed up. The affidavit and the manuscript and when the Museum switched from alleged Dutchman's Ore to known Dutchman's Ore

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Thats nice to know, Under the Radar

Don't know who I'am, But you seem to have in depth conversations about me.

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I told you who I'am. I work for Irvin Unlimited, The one from Oak Island, The Coffer dam and the new war room and digging out the money pit

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
in other words you have never read an article that states waltz's gold was rose quartz?

I've read many of them, What I have not read is Ron's Jacks Glovers Corbin or Storms

ect. Only early Articles 1891 to no more then 1910 and seen some Maps Julia made, There not consistent but they all have a horse.

Babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Travis had a Julia map, bet you didn't know that, I've held it.

Don't tell RG he'll claim he has Two

babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions