Continuum

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You did not respond to your misrepresentation of my respect and admiration, Tom Kolenburn, please clarify and admit when you are wrong, Also if you have followed along we have taken no money and have decided to totally self-funding with were what we are doing, I have stated that at length in the last several days, so again you miss represented us. And you say, you guys, you do not know us as I do not know you, so lump folks into a group, and you do not know them, all the while totally misrepresenting other facts. Please address The TK issue you owe me an apology.

.i don't owe you an apology...either show proof you have the ldm or pick up your marbles and go home..simple as that.....without proof you aren't any better than those who came before you:dontknow:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You have got to be weary of some people on this site arcana...There are a lot of treasure hunters who can't find a pile of cow squat if they tried and they go fishing for hints and clues from the the unfortunate...I broke down and sent one of said clan a few crumbs and I was labeled a liar...Oh well...I wish them luck in their search for what ever they are searching for...

IF you believe you have found something worthwhile...Keep it to your self...I have learned I don't have to prove my claims to anyone...Good luck with your quest...

Heck...I doubt anyone will ante up and pay my asking price...And I could really care less IF anyone ever does...I was born into poverty...And more than likely I will be poor when I breath my last...lol

Ed T
nobody called you a liar ed...there just wasn't anything i could do with a couple pebble size rocks..i need at least an ounce of ore to do a test....if arcana would have kept his claims to himself he wouldn't be in the hot seat now

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nobody called you a liar ed...there just wasn't anything i could do with a couple pebble size rocks..i need at least an ounce of ore to do a test....if arcana would have kept his claims to himself he wouldn't be in the hot seat now

I did not send you any crumbs Dave, unless you and Paul are one and the same...It was him who claimed I was a liar...

And as for me giving any of the small amount of ore in my possession to anyone...I doubt that will happen any time soon...IF the claims I have made are true...Said ore might be more valuable than any doucheman ore...hehehe

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I did not send you any crumbs Dave, unless you and Paul are one and the same...It was him who claimed I was a liar...

And as for me giving any of the small amount of ore in my possession to anyone...I doubt that will happen any time soon...IF the claims I have made are true...Said ore might be more valuable than any doucheman ore...hehehe

Ed T
ed..i could probably be talked into bringing my xrf to the rendezvous this year if you really want to know what is in your ore...bring your ore with you and i'll test it for you

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ed..i could probably be talked into bringing my xrf to the rendezvous this year if you really want to know what is in your ore...bring your ore with you and i'll test it for you

Thanks for the offer Dave...But I believe I will pass on your offer...I could really care less what is in my ore...I doubt I'll ever try to return to the hole in the wall that said ore came from...The path to the area is truly a very dangerous path...

Ed T

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
john did you ever live in Cheyenne, Wym ... a stone craftsmen ...? just wonder I knew someone john white in 1982 he would have been in his mid 20's he knew my brother victor .. I only talk to him once ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess I worded that wrong wym was just part of your trade route ,the guy I knew sold rare blood stone that only the shaman could get ... some out medicine bow .. some other types of rock from other places ...but he moved a round lot and had a set trade route and came back every few months....

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
john did you ever live in Cheyenne, Wym ... a stone craftsmen ...? just wonder I knew someone john white in 1982 he would have been in his mid 20's he knew my brother victor .. I only talk to him once ...

I can't say that I ever lived in Cheyenne BB...Although I do like playing with stones...lol...My real name is Edwin BB, not John...I came up with this name from the Spanish Juan Blanco...Said name is the name that the Spanish gave to Platinum BB...Here is some reading about Platinum... https://elements.vanderkrogt.net/element.php?sym=Pt I doubt I will ever try to return to the area I claim is at the end of the PSM's but I do claim I have a small amount of ore from there...Oh well...Life will go on...

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow... that XRF sure scares away the trolls.

lol...That is a good one deducer...What do you call the people around here that are fishing for some idiot to lead them to their next prospect???

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all i have to do is mention it and they scatter like cockroaches :occasion14:

Well Dave...I already gave some valuable crumbs to some hungry bird...Heck...IF the ore is all that I claim it to be...Said person is prolly going nuts trying to figure out where it came from...I would not want you to go nuts Dave...I will save you the agony...lol...

Besides...Why would I want to go to the rendezvous???I will be a hop skip and a jump away from it...But I don't think I will be wasting my time by attending said gathering...I will be drinking me some cold Mexican domestic brews in Hermosillo in mid October...I will be on my way back to Cali a week before ya'lls little shingding... hahaha...

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well Dave...I already gave some valuable crumbs to some hungry bird...Heck...IF the ore is all that I claim it to be...Said person is prolly going nuts trying to figure out where it came from...I would not want you to go nuts Dave...I will save you the agony...lol...

Besides...Why would I want to go to the rendezvous???I will be a hop skip and a jump away from it...But I don't think I will be wasting my time by attending said gathering...I will be drinking me some cold Mexican domestic brews in Hermosillo in mid October...I will be on my way back to Cali a week before ya'lls little shingding... hahaha...

Ed T
ed...just think..if it turns out to be a bonanza you could have a big laugh at our expense...i'd scan arcana's ore for him too if he brings it

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ed...just think..if it turns out to be a bonanza you could have a big laugh at our expense...i'd scan arcana's ore for him too if he brings it

I am content in knowing that I have peridotite Dave...And I will still be laughing believing that said peridotite is Platinum bearing Dave...

And one day I may return to Reno to search for some herkimer diamonds...roflmao...I guess that we will just have to wait and see...I don't mind being poor...Heck...I can't even afford to go to the rendezvous if I wanted to...

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You did not respond to your misrepresentation of my respect and admiration, Tom Kolenburn, please clarify and admit when you are wrong, Also if you have followed along we have taken no money and have decided to totally self-funding with were what we are doing, I have stated that at length in the last several days, so again you miss represented us. And you say, you guys, you do not know us as I do not know you, so lump folks into a group, and you do not know them, all the while totally misrepresenting other facts. Please address The TK issue you owe me an apology.

bring something like this to the rendezvous and maybe we will listen to you
0916191807a_HDR.jpg 0916191807b_HDR.jpg 0916191808_HDR.jpg 0916191808a_HDR.jpg

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I sure hope you didn't break any laws when you came into those specimens Dave...You could end up in some serious trouble...lol...Especially IF they were obtained in forbidden territory...hahaha

Ed T
maybe they came from your hot spot:dontknow:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't say that I ever lived in Cheyenne BB...Although I do like playing with stones...lol...My real name is Edwin BB, not John...I came up with this name from the Spanish Juan Blanco...Said name is the name that the Spanish gave to Platinum BB...Here is some reading about Platinum... https://elements.vanderkrogt.net/element.php?sym=Pt I doubt I will ever try to return to the area I claim is at the end of the PSM's but I do claim I have a small amount of ore from there...Oh well...Life will go on...

Ed T
....takes more work then what they offer me , a 8lb solid block of fire Opal ...

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
maybe they came from your hot spot:dontknow:

Here is another clue for those of you who are keeping track...I doubt they are from my hot spot...They are not sulfides...lol...Besides...I covered up the hole pretty good before I left the last time I was there...hehehe...After the narcos let us go...Believe what you choose to believe Dave...I can spread some b.s. with facts and it is up to ya'll to figure out what is what...

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread