Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave. you better check the expiration date on those pickles. they turned to stone. lol.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
bring something like this to the rendezvous and maybe we will listen to you
View attachment 1753720 View attachment 1753721 View attachment 1753722 View attachment 1753723
No gold but it’s a favorite. Razor sharp and goes from white to orange/pink.

B017EA9A-9AC1-4A6B-93B7-3196D5647646.jpeg

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave, that ore looks pretty familiar ;):icon_thumleft:

John White, stop saying Paul called you a liar. He never did. I don't know what your problem is that every time you get on here, you can't go ten posts without circling back to your conspiracy theory about your piece of mica that you think is platinum, and Paul/Dave trying to hide the truth from you about what was in it.

No good deed goes unpunished.

This is the Lost Dutchman Mine forum, not the lost Mexican Mica Mine forum of John White, who wants to come on here and slander other members.

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have got to be weary of some people on this site arcana...There are a lot of treasure hunters who can't find a pile of cow squat if they tried and they go fishing for hints and clues from the the unfortunate...I broke down and sent one of said clan a few crumbs and I was labeled a liar...Oh well...I wish them luck in their search for what ever they are searching for...

IF you believe you have found something worthwhile...Keep it to your self...I have learned I don't have to prove my claims to anyone...Good luck with your quest...

Heck...I doubt anyone will ante up and pay my asking price...And I could really care less IF anyone ever does...I was born into poverty...And more than likely I will be poor when I breath my last...lol

Ed T
Good advise John I was thinking the same things, time for me to go silent until after the first of the year. My ant always told my aunt told me the classiest person she ever met was poor and her family had real money, real bluebloods. She said many of her family' s acquaintances were rich financially but were classless phonies. John is you have e a few true friends, you will die rich.

good

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

John White, stop saying Paul called you a liar. He never did. I don't know what your problem is that every time you get on here, you can't go ten posts without circling back to your conspiracy theory about your piece of mica that you think is platinum, and Paul/Dave trying to hide the truth from you about what was in it.

This is the Lost Dutchman Mine forum, not the lost Mexican Mica Mine forum of John White, who wants to come on here and slander other members.
yes sir...you know where that ore came from:occasion14:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
.i don't owe you an apology...either show proof you have the ldm or pick up your marbles and go home..simple as that.....without proof you aren't any better than those who came before you:dontknow:

I didn't realize that you were a TNet moderator. On the other hand, your endless protests sound as if you have some kind of skin in the game. The guy is obviously fishing for info - like every other searcher on this forum, past and present, who plays it coy. So what? Who in their right mind would reveal info they thought was important? If it weren't for new dreamers, these threads would be as dead as the legend.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
No class as I thought.

Posts like that won't earn you many friends on this site.
Grow a thick skin and appreciate the fact that you have a sounding board from which to bounce ideas.

If you think that its tough going here, wait until you and your Ohio boys are scrutinized by the media.
If and when you make it that far.

ohio.png

Last edited:

arcana-exploration

May 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't realize that you were a TNet moderator. On the other hand, your endless protests sound as if you have some kind of skin in the game. The guy is obviously fishing for info - like every other searcher on this forum, past and present, who plays it coy. So what? Who in their right mind would reveal info they thought was important? If it weren't for new dreamers, these threads would be as dead as the legend.

Well said. What he should but never will apologize for is what he staed, inferring, I was in the rarified air as Tom K, when at the end of the post I said EXACTLY the opposite. And in the end, if what we have found is significant, and we share it so it can be protected, that is what history will remember and people will smile knowing the LDM legend was true, that will be remembered, on the other know one will know anything about him, no one will care about him, infact the thousands of hits on our site only 4% are from site (this is a great site), all those people never heard of him and never will. If we found nothing we will be in the same category as him. so a year from now, we will see who is remembered Arcana or him. I had to be that blunt, but the misrepresentation of my Tom K is a lie and this is the last time I talk about his no one knows or cares about himself.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
maybe you should invest in his project:icon_scratch:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well said. What he should but never will apologize for is what he staed, inferring, I was in the rarified air as Tom K, when at the end of the post I said EXACTLY the opposite. And in the end, if what we have found is significant, and we share it so it can be protected, that is what history will remember and people will smile knowing the LDM legend was true, that will be remembered, on the other know one will know anything about him, no one will care about him, infact the thousands of hits on our site only 4% are from site (this is a great site), all those people never heard of him and never will. If we found nothing we will be in the same category as him. so a year from now, we will see who is remembered Arcana or him. I had to be that blunt, but the misrepresentation of my Tom K is a lie and this is the last time I talk about his no one knows or cares about himself.
if you had done any research at all you would know tom was at the real ldm site over 30 years ago...tom, jim hatt, clay worst and a host of others has already been to your site and dismissed it as just an old mine...like the hundreds of other old mexican mines up there...unless you have solid proof then all you have is a hole in the ground:occasion14:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
there is a big difference between fishing for info..and fishing for investors:BangHead:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am a paranoid person Jim...And as for a certain person calling me a liar...Well...I think you will have to go through the previous posts to find out if he did or not...

And as for a good deed going unpunished...hahaha

And as for having a mica mine...rofl...I sure don't think that I will be giving any more of said ore to anyone on this site...Or any where else for that matter...And as for the site being in Mexico...It is where it is...

Oh...And maybe you should look up the definition for continuum...As for my little hole in the wall...It just might be considered up there with the LDM one day...Because the 100 lbs of ore that I had from the mine is prolly the only ore from said mine that will be seen anytime in the future...Sure I gave 90 lbs away...But I am a firm believer in easy come easy go...lmao

Isn't the PSM's part of the LDM forum...I don't believe that said stones have anything at all to do with said legend...Yet people swear up and down that they belong to the LDM...Maybe one day we may know the truth...Personally I will continue to believe that the PSM's lead to a little hole in the wall in Mexico...hehehe

Ed T

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread