Continuum - Page 29
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree1123Likes

Thread: Continuum

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Aug 2017
    665 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    ....takes more work then what they offer me , a 8lb solid block of fire Opal ...
    I have always wanted to go to NV and look for black fire opal...I heard it on the grapevine that there is a certain pay to play mine where one can prospect for some black fire opal...Who knowsMaybe one day...

Ed T
    Last edited by JohnWhite; Sep 16, 2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Oroblanco likes this.

us
    j

Dec 2012
    wisconsin
    whites mxt
    403 times
    Prospecting
    Dave. you better check the expiration date on those pickles. they turned to stone. lol.
    JohnWhite, markmar and Oroblanco like this.

us
    Dec 2008
    6419 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dredgernaut View Post
    Dave. you better check the expiration date on those pickles. they turned to stone. lol.
    petrified pickles
    dredgernaut and Oroblanco like this.

us
    Sep 2010
    2584 times
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    bring something like this to the rendezvous and maybe we will listen to you
    Attachment 1753720Attachment 1753721Attachment 1753722Attachment 1753723
    No gold but itís a favorite. Razor sharp and goes from white to orange/pink.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B017EA9A-9AC1-4A6B-93B7-3196D5647646.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	957.2 KB 
ID:	1753736
    dredgernaut and Oroblanco like this.

us
    j

Dec 2012
    wisconsin
    whites mxt
    403 times
    Prospecting
    hal. is that obsidian
    Hal Croves likes this.

us
    Dec 2008
    6419 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dredgernaut View Post
    hal. is that obsidian
    chalcedony

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2017
    1770 times
    Dave, that ore looks pretty familiar

John White, stop saying Paul called you a liar. He never did. I don't know what your problem is that every time you get on here, you can't go ten posts without circling back to your conspiracy theory about your piece of mica that you think is platinum, and Paul/Dave trying to hide the truth from you about what was in it.

No good deed goes unpunished.

This is the Lost Dutchman Mine forum, not the lost Mexican Mica Mine forum of John White, who wants to come on here and slander other members.
    azdave35, alan m, Cubfan64 and 1 others like this.

May 2019
    187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhite View Post
    You have got to be weary of some people on this site arcana...There are a lot of treasure hunters who can't find a pile of cow squat if they tried and they go fishing for hints and clues from the the unfortunate...I broke down and sent one of said clan a few crumbs and I was labeled a liar...Oh well...I wish them luck in their search for what ever they are searching for...

IF you believe you have found something worthwhile...Keep it to your self...I have learned I don't have to prove my claims to anyone...Good luck with your quest...

Heck...I doubt anyone will ante up and pay my asking price...And I could really care less IF anyone ever does...I was born into poverty...And more than likely I will be poor when I breath my last...lol

Ed T
    Good advise John I was thinking the same things, time for me to go silent until after the first of the year. My ant always told my aunt told me the classiest person she ever met was poor and her family had real money, real bluebloods. She said many of her family' s acquaintances were rich financially but were classless phonies. John is you have e a few true friends, you will die rich.

good
    JohnWhite likes this.

May 2019
    187 times
    .i don't owe you an apology...either show proof you have the ldm or pick up your marbles and go home..simple as that.....without proof you aren't any better than those who came before you
    No class as I thought.

us
    Dec 2008
    6419 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PotBelly Jim View Post
    Dave, that ore looks pretty familiar

John White, stop saying Paul called you a liar. He never did. I don't know what your problem is that every time you get on here, you can't go ten posts without circling back to your conspiracy theory about your piece of mica that you think is platinum, and Paul/Dave trying to hide the truth from you about what was in it.

No good deed goes unpunished.

This is the Lost Dutchman Mine forum, not the lost Mexican Mica Mine forum of John White, who wants to come on here and slander other members.
    yes sir...you know where that ore came from
    PotBelly Jim likes this.

us
    Dec 2008
    6419 times
    Quote Originally Posted by arcana-exploration View Post
    No class as I thought.
    at least i don't come on here slinging a bunch of b.s.

pt
    Sep 2014
    7168 times
    The facts behind the factoids
    .i don't owe you an apology...either show proof you have the ldm or pick up your marbles and go home..simple as that.....without proof you aren't any better than those who came before you
    I didn't realize that you were a TNet moderator. On the other hand, your endless protests sound as if you have some kind of skin in the game. The guy is obviously fishing for info - like every other searcher on this forum, past and present, who plays it coy. So what? Who in their right mind would reveal info they thought was important? If it weren't for new dreamers, these threads would be as dead as the legend.
    dredgernaut and weekender like this.
    "Well, yeah, that's just, like, your opinion, man."
    Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski, 1998

us
    Sep 2010
    2584 times
    Quote Originally Posted by arcana-exploration View Post
    No class as I thought.
    Posts like that won't earn you many friends on this site.
    Grow a thick skin and appreciate the fact that you have a sounding board from which to bounce ideas.

If you think that its tough going here, wait until you and your Ohio boys are scrutinized by the media.
    If and when you make it that far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ohio.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	289.0 KB 
ID:	1753861
    Last edited by Hal Croves; Sep 17, 2019 at 08:34 AM.

May 2019
    187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sdcfia View Post
    I didn't realize that you were a TNet moderator. On the other hand, your endless protests sound as if you have some kind of skin in the game. The guy is obviously fishing for info - like every other searcher on this forum, past and present, who plays it coy. So what? Who in their right mind would reveal info they thought was important? If it weren't for new dreamers, these threads would be as dead as the legend.

Well said. What he should but never will apologize for is what he staed, inferring, I was in the rarified air as Tom K, when at the end of the post I said EXACTLY the opposite. And in the end, if what we have found is significant, and we share it so it can be protected, that is what history will remember and people will smile knowing the LDM legend was true, that will be remembered, on the other know one will know anything about him, no one will care about him, infact the thousands of hits on our site only 4% are from site (this is a great site), all those people never heard of him and never will. If we found nothing we will be in the same category as him. so a year from now, we will see who is remembered Arcana or him. I had to be that blunt, but the misrepresentation of my Tom K is a lie and this is the last time I talk about his no one knows or cares about himself.

us
    Sep 2010
    2584 times
    at least i don't come on here slinging a bunch of b.s.
    azdave35,

Do you know if its possible to make a thread "private"?
    Meaning -being able to control access.
    PotBelly Jim likes this.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links