Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Happy Birthday to Mr. Frank L. Fish.

84A5C453-8149-4900-8FCE-7E27D9875F38.jpeg

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Years ago Tom K allowed me to copy his map collection from his library. As you can see all different yet alike

Attachments

• 1569379440556.jpg
    1569379440556.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 146

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Hal did you remove the Peralta Fish map thread?

Frank, mod moved it to Superstition Mountains Legends. Back out from LDM to Treasure Legends,
then look for Sup Mtn Legends.

Thanks Frank for answering my question earlier on mule loads.

Edit: I wonder what now qualifies for LDM or Supes Legends. Now that we have a
Mod sorting our posts into one basket for LDM, one basket for Supes Legends...what happens
if we get a thread dealing with how the Peralta Stone Maps lead to the Two Soldiers
Mine, which might or might not be the LDM, or might be Jesuit treasure hidden by Peraltas
and revealed to a seer who was abducted by a UFO? Wagoner's ledge? Lewis and Pranty?

Where do posts about the Gold Witch go?

This might be fun.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Frank, mod moved it to Superstition Mountains Legends. Back out from LDM to Treasure Legends,
then look for Sup Mtn Legends.

Thanks Frank for answering my question earlier on mule loads.

Edit: I wonder what now qualifies for LDM or Supes Legends. Now that we have a
Mod sorting our posts into one basket for LDM, one basket for Supes Legends...what happens
if we get a thread dealing with how the Peralta Stone Maps lead to the Two Soldiers
Mine, which might or might not be the LDM, or might be Jesuit treasure hidden by Peraltas
and revealed to a seer who was abducted by a UFO? Wagoner's ledge? Lewis and Pranty?

Where do posts about the Gold Witch go?

This might be fun.
looks like the mods are gonna be busy for a while sorting posts:laughing7:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow I don't know where to start.. first off we know the Peralta /Ruth ..PF map is real and is not the same map Edwin got from Mexico ... and after looking of the 7 maps that Clay had its clear there are two very close maps .all of those 7 above are drawn from one map or the memory of Edwin ...the other is very close but lack some details found on these maps above ... now before the mods moved the Peralta fish map thread to superstition legends ,that map is not the same as the 7 above ..but . it dose tell me where a unknown massacre site is located ... wow this stuff is like scrambled eggs ..note the wording he used .. it says .they worked "one" of the richest mines ...then it say they took 50 pack mule loads and took off for Mexico . and they were attacked and massacred ,,but I know where they were and where they were going there is only way out of that canyon by the way they stated it ...there is only one place that massacre could have taken place at ,there is a little box canyon with a cliff at one end .. that's why no found that massacre site ...interesting

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
throw the wild dogs a bone .. ok . see where the word Rio Salado is its in the same place on all the maps . they were all copied from one map and someone believed that was the Rio Salado ...its not ... !

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The LDM is the biggest legend of them all
no BB & Frank jumping around with bags full of gold ore are the biggest legends , we just got to get there and be two of the guys with bags of ore ..

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is interesting .. look at facts in that data . IMHO it makes it look like Fish kill Adolph Ruth ,how did Fish know Adolph Ruth's son had the map start with ..? the only way he could was if Adolph Ruth told him . he could tell any story he wanted after the fact ...but the real fact is he started hunting for the LDM after Adolph Ruth's death .. yet he talks to Edwin about his copy of the map ... he ends up with both maps and still can not find the LDM , you watch and see if he did kill both Adolph Ruth and his son ...think about it that's why the Fish map had no words on it ...that's why Fish did not know how to read the Fish map he killed Adolph Ruth before he could get him to tell him how to read map ...then he goes and hunts down Adolph Ruth's son to find the other map Adolph Ruth told him about ...he tell everyone else a different story .. to cover up what really took place ...see Fish knew enough Spanish to add the words to map after he took it off Adolph Ruth's dead body ...IMHO it is possible ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now it looks correct ..Fish kills Adolph Ruth for his map the only problem is the map don't have any words on it . and he is left guessing .so when he cant find the LDM . he goes after Adolph Ruth's son's map ,Fish must have had a partner that told him Adolph Ruth was there in the superstitions ...or he heard Adolph Ruth talking about it ...any way you look at it Fish hunting the LDM 5or 6 months after Adolph Ruth's Death.. and when he cant find he goes after the son's map ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in fact IMHO I can prove Fish wrote the words on that map because I know what is wrong with the map ...see one of those 7 maps should match fish's hand writing ....

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see what I am saying . if he wrote the words on one of the maps . then the odds he killed Ruth go way up . why because who walks around with a map with no writing on it other then Ruth , and that would prove Fished added words to Ruth's map when it had no words to start with . that was Ruth's safety trick to stop others from stealing the map from him ... smart man, but the killer killed him with out knowing the map did not have words on it ...

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
see what I am saying . if he wrote the words on one of the maps . then the odds he killed Ruth go way up . why because who walks around with a map with no writing on it other then Ruth , and that would prove Fished added words to Ruth's map when it had no words to start with . that was Ruth's safety trick to stop others from stealing the map from him ... smart man, but the killer killed him with out knowing the map did not have words on it ...

You think Fish would commit murder? I don't know enough about him to judge his character.
It is true, if you live long enough, you will realize greed will change people. Once money is involved, you will learn surprising things about people you thought you knew.

Dirt1955

Mar 10, 2015
Orange County, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank Fish was a very well known and well thought of treasure hunter during his time.
He concentrated primarily on California treasures. Lake Erie Schaefer (Chino Hills, CA) and Ben Traywick (Tucson AZ)
were good friends of his. They both wrote articles about him and his untimely death.
All my treasure research materials are in storage while I transition to my new home in Chino, CA. Once my library is
back up and running, I will post my research on this thread. He had nothing to do with Adolph Ruth's death.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions