H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is exactly why I am a treasure hunter and have been since I was born. With a family secret like that, how could I not be?

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Jesuit Stone Maps are the real deal. Peraltas had nothing to do with any of it. Some of the symbols on the Preist Map are used interchangeably as other meanings but you have to know where you are on the trail and which sign you are looking at. For instance, the double circle is used to denote two big quartz eye-catchers but is also used to denote the mine shaft also, on the Horse Map (Sort of) and in the Heart Cavity. I had spent 25 years studying monuments we were finding and yes, Kenworthy advanced us a bit, but not a lot. People make it all too complicated. Basic common sense is your best tool. My grandfather found one of the big quartz eye-catchers and told us someone did some stone work on it. He didn't go far enough up the canyon to see the second one, which is a glorious Sun Sign that only lights up about three hours. My partner and I came around a bend in the trail on the other canyon wall in just the nick of time one day, back in about 1992. It was shining to high heaven. Having been to the other eye catcher a little to the south that my Grandfather found, we pulled out the map and ruler and a pencil. That changed everything in five minutes. If you print out a copy of the Preist Map, then get a ruler and a pencil and draw lines from the symbols, you will begin to see, If you are half smart, you will have the layout as it sits in the mountains. You will not however, know the exact location. There are more secrets on the different maps that work together to bring the whole thing into view. One trail map is missing so that has put the hunters in exactly the wrong location forever but it can be figured out without it. The 18 places, (“I go to 18 locations”) I can show you on Google Earth. I love it when people here give others a hard time about using Google Earth. In some cases, G.E. is the most valuable tool a hunter could have. I really love it when people tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I just think to my self, "You don't know what I'm NOT talking about!"

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The Jesuit Stone Maps are the real deal. Peraltas had nothing to do with any of it. Some of the symbols on the Preist Map are used interchangeably as other meanings but you have to know where you are on the trail and which sign you are looking at. For instance, the double circle is used to denote two big quartz eye-catchers but is also used to denote the mine shaft also, on the Horse Map (Sort of) and in the Heart Cavity. I had spent 25 years studying monuments we were finding and yes, Kenworthy advanced us a bit, but not a lot. People make it all too complicated. Basic common sense is your best tool. My grandfather found one of the big quartz eye-catchers and told us someone did some stone work on it. He didn't go far enough up the canyon to see the second one, which is a glorious Sun Sign that only lights up about three hours. My partner and I came around a bend in the trail on the other canyon wall in just the nick of time one day, back in about 1992. It was shining to high heaven. Having been to the other eye catcher a little to the south that my Grandfather found, we pulled out the map and ruler and a pencil. That changed everything in five minutes. If you print out a copy of the Preist Map, then get a ruler and a pencil and draw lines from the symbols, you will begin to see, If you are half smart, you will have the layout as it sits in the mountains. You will not however, know the exact location. There are more secrets on the different maps that work together to bring the whole thing into view. One trail map is missing so that has put the hunters in exactly the wrong location forever but it can be figured out without it. The 18 places, (“I go to 18 locations”) I can show you on Google Earth. I love it when people here give others a hard time about using Google Earth. In some cases, G.E. is the most valuable tool a hunter could have. I really love it when people tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I just think to my self, "You don't know what I'm NOT talking about!"
go back a few years on this forum and read up on what was found in texas a couple years ago...the spanish did not carve those stone maps....a man in texas did and his family swears they saw him do it

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
go back a few years on this forum and read up on what was found in texas a couple years ago...the spanish did not carve those stone maps....a man in texas did and his family swears they saw him do it

His family saw him carve something, I'm sure they are sure of that. But you are the authority so I will not argue with you. I respect your opinion. So you don't believe I have shown you the Cursum Perficio Stone? All you have to do is climb the mountain and take a selfie? Or, are you here merely to debunk? Did they plant the Stone Crosses in another site and lure Bilbry to find them? How did all of that work?

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
His family saw him carve something, I'm sure they are sure of that. But you are the authority so I will not argue with you. I respect your opinion. So you don't believe I have shown you the Cursum Perficio Stone? All you have to do is climb the mountain and take a selfie? Or, are you here merely to debunk?

i don't know much about the Cursum Perficio...i'm not sure it even exists...but i do know about the so called peralta stone maps and the peraltas didn't carve them..i've talked to a few of the family members in texas on the phone and also travis nephew in person...they were all convinced travis carved the stone maps...not some random stones but THE stone maps..that coupled with the fact that those maps has never led anyone to anything but heartache ,divorce and financial ruin leads me to believe those maps are as fake as the news ...but if you have tangible proof they lead to a mine or treasure i'd be happy to listen

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don't know much about the Cursum Perficio...i'm not sure it even exists...but i do know about the so called peralta stone maps and the peraltas didn't carve them..i've talked to a few of the family members in texas on the phone and also travis nephew in person...they were all convinced travis carved the stone maps...not some random stones but THE stone maps..that coupled with the fact that those maps has never led anyone to anything but heartache ,divorce and financial ruin leads me to believe those maps are as fake as the news ...but if you have tangible proof they lead to a mine or treasure i'd be happy to listen

I'm putting it all together now.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
:icon_scratch:

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe one thing, for now:

111°29'18.47"W
33°27'18.47"N
33°28'17.51"N
111°27'17.51"W

I have the complete list of coordinates that are the "18 Places" spoken of on the Jesuit (SO CALLED PERALTA) Stone Maps. There are other coordinates in the Superstitions such as the 1568 trail. Some dummy took that marker home with him and it ended up in a museum, but we know exactly where it was. Doesn't matter, that mine is played out hard. These map rocks marked the other Spanish mines out there. You simply start shooting that coordinate and follow through. We have been doing it for years although finding the compass stones can be quite difficult, but worth it. The 1568 leads the way to the mine Jacob Waltz found, where others were looking that had the real map Waltz drew for them before his death. Waltz never found the BIG ONE. He didn't have the (Peralta) Stone maps with the coordinates. The BIG ONE is the only one that THE STONE MAPS REPRESENT. The smaller mines were probably mapped on hide, which have crumbled by now. By the way, the 1751 is a "Change Direction Coordinate." If you are moving along, then hit a 1751 real close, you need to start looking for a monument in another direction. The little headboard looking thing on the trail map with the two lines and the small cross-staff pointing in the opposite direction of the one that the Priest is holding, means change direction in two places. There is a 1751 coordinate on that line.

By the way, there is even more to this. A few great secrets that I will hold for now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Lost Dutchman Story has been over for many years. Done. His part in it was minor anyway.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Holyground

In your grandfather story about the treasure cave, was ever mentioned a cross carved on the wall at the cave's entrance?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Holyground

In your grandfather story about the treasure cave, was ever mentioned a cross carved on the wall at the cave's entrance?

Well, doesn't matter if you want to answer or not because I know which is the right answer.
What you have to know about that mine/treasure cave, is how IMO it's not related to the Perficio map or any Perficio stone. This cave/mine is the lower dot in circle in front of the Horse of Santa Fe from the Horse stone map, and this stone map, the map with the encrypted words that had Celeste Jones and the Sleeping Lady map, are the only maps which are related to this mine/treasure cave.
IMHO, the other stone maps and the Perficio map, are related to the upper dot in circle in front of the Horse of Santa Fe.
The infamous Trail from the known stone map, lies between those two dot in circle symbols in front of the Horse. This is the truth and nothing in this world would change it.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I know nothing, nothing" Schultz from Hogan's Heroes...lol

Ya'll may continue to believe that which you choose to believe...My little silver ore is only mica bearing...rofl...Or so someone has stated...

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a little crumb... https://elements.vanderkrogt.net/element.php?sym=Pt ...I wonder IF the one eyed bull, or the sun and the moon symbol for platinum, is the gist of the cursum perficio???hehehe...Ya'll can continue to believe what ya will...And I will believe what I choose to believe...lol

And I wonder IF anyone that I have given my little silver ore to has had any luck in finding where it came from???rofl

Ed T

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, doesn't matter if you want to answer or not because I know which is the right answer.
What you have to know about that mine/treasure cave, is how IMO it's not related to the Perficio map or any Perficio stone. This cave/mine is the lower dot in circle in front of the Horse of Santa Fe from the Horse stone map, and this stone map, the map with the encrypted words that had Celeste Jones and the Sleeping Lady map, are the only maps which are related to this mine/treasure cave.
IMHO, the other stone maps and the Perficio map, are related to the upper dot in circle in front of the Horse of Santa Fe.
The infamous Trail from the known stone map, lies between those two dot in circle symbols in front of the Horse. This is the truth and nothing in this world would change it.

Marius, I believe alot of what u say, but the H/p stone map is on 1 place in the mntns or should I say a specific mntn. That I know. It's the one map I choose to prove out and does have to do with Jesuits. Other maps show the place. With things added over time. It is my belief the stones were made by Jesuits, the places rediscovered by the peraltas over a period of time. The stones were the original maps the peraltas used to find the mines. When found were added that make their maps.

OP
OP
H

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Mark, didn't see your post. No, there is no cross carved on the door way into the shaft. There is one down below that was used for a prayer/worship site. It is a flat area and was a camp site also.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Mark, didn't see your post. No, there is no cross carved on the door way into the shaft. There is one down below that was used for a prayer/worship site. It is a flat area and was a camp site also.

You are right about the description of the place. There close to the cave's entrance is also a small circle sign. a crescend and a triangle, all made by rocks. The entrance is beyond the boulder from your grandfather story and little above the crescend. Like in this GE image

View attachment 1800249

The Diaz clues about a circle ,a crescend and a triangle to be close to the mine, was not for the LDM but for this site. See, in the LDM clues have been added many clues which belong to treasure sites, maybe by the people who believed how was the same thing.
The flat you are talking about is about 100 yards long and 30 yards width, and has some traces of an old camp on it ( brown rectangle in the next GE image ). In the yellow circle is the entrance to the mine.

View attachment 1800258

I don't post all this to brag myself by knowing about or to make you feel bad, you are enough embittered lately. I was thinking about your family story and I was realized your family for about three generations was hoping to find this site and was dreaming one day the eforts will be rewarded.
I was thinking how this site in some way belongs to you, and I took the decision if you are still interested and if you trust me, to give you the site. Is a matter of faith. If you have faith, nothing would be going wrong.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread