Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ...

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
think of this Walt ,they use to be the bankers of all of the known world . and then the kink of France decided he could just kill them off and he could use all their money for his on going war .., they killed thousands of Templar Knight but thousand excepted and fled to England where there were already families that could hide them till they took off to the new world .there were two main groups the first was around 1302-1304 they came in threw the Hudson bay area down into Lake Superior and cross the planes down in to the Utah area and then down into superstition mountains they were looking for a place to hide the arc of the covenant and the holly Grail . but when they reach the seven caves the oldest native tribes sacred site , they were welcomed but told latter they could not leave . some fled as war broke out two died down near Tucson in desert rocky peaks cave . its documented ... some made their way to New Mexico and that is also documented they placed stone work obelisk in 3 states some of that same stone work i found at one of my sites ...can i prove it yes ...i want to collect more evidence on expedition #7 .. and after i will have no problem posting a full up date on the finds ..the Templar knights were driven by faith to Serve GOD . this would not have been 3 or 4 Templar it would have been a few hundred to a few thousand . and very skilled stone workers and fighters ...these Templar made the Spanish look like children, and they were not looking for gold they were looking for a place to hide their own treasures ...we don't know what happen to them we just know they vanished here in the new world some where .there is a season why i made this post .. why working on the stones i found some interesting data . like if this dose locate some very rich mineral deposits, the data from this site matches about 37 sites with in 100 miles of these sites ... and i agree with you ... up till a few years ago i thought they had been killed off in the northern states above Utah and Wyoming area or some what east of those areas ..the LDM is not on the stones but is in the area . if there is sites like this that maybe as rich as the LDM finding them would be a lot easier with some data to guide them and pin point given areas in mountain and not walking around out there for the next 500 years .. searching by computer scanning to match a set of given programs is a thousand times easer ....the stones are a brilliant work of art and mathematics and navigation then coded ...! i was trained in all types of modern and historical navigation and it still took 14 years to translate ..the facts remain ...the stones are real ...and those second group of Templar were the ST Clair and came in threw the Nova Scotia area in around 1389 the dates fit ...i think the treasure was taking to Oak island first and then moved in land ..if the first group came in the same way and went up the great lakes they would ended up the same place ,maybe the second group was looking for the first groups stone markers .maybe more then two groups took treasure to this location hiding it in the superstition mountains .it would not be that confusing ,the seven caves was the birth place of all native tribes and when some one came to the new world many times they would end up before the shaman of the seven caves . and you must remember the Aztec were still active in the 1200's and 1300's up to about 1540 ..these were not rich people from the new world these were harden knights of the holly wars with many years of hard fighting in their past ..they knew how to move as a fighting force and how to move treasure by numbers ..they were not poor and could have used Oxen ....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Peralta stones were made by Eusebio Francisco Kino

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I have no idea to whom exactly made the stones BB...But I truly believe that they are Jesuit due to the fact that I believe that they depict an area that I have been playing with since the early 90's...

Ed T

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kino was Jesuit one of the best map makers in the Pimeria Alta and i started researching the LDM in 1967 ...at the age of 7 ...i know for fact he made them, all great ego's sign their work ..! and he did ...

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Not to start an argument but you are saying this is your opinion, correct? You don't have evidence to prove that father Kino created the stone maps or had anything to do with them, right?

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you Oro,, its about time someone ask a question with out trolling ... yes, i do , EuSebio Francisco Kino had corrected one of his maps and put his own mark on the correction , two Letters (ES ) stood for ( EuSebio ) now look at the first 4 letters on the priest stone and the first 4 letters on the Obverse side ,the horse stone . it spells out " ES TAYOPA " he did in fact make the stones , a master map maker and he was founding churches in the Pimeria Alta at the time near the end of Tayopa 's life as a mining town . he made the stones and left them close by the entrance to the mountains so they could be found at a latter date ..yes, i was correct the Jesuit church i found is the real church of Tayopa , when i said i have translated the Peralta stones correctly, i was just being honest .seriously you don't have to take my word for it , it is cut in stone ...! you should see what the rest of the stones say ... one cut of a chisel and he could send you 10 miles away . but its hard to shake another master map maker ....i am honored to have study a great man's work , art and skill. Viti Vini Vici !...."I came; I saw; I conquered"

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
606D7942-619B-4976-B84D-EDA97A13D1A3.jpeg E419CC98-AF55-4A7D-8579-79E4E9D088B5.jpeg With the number of letters available, you could spell out almost anything
don’t you have anything better than that?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... the Templar were there in 1304 ..and had both a Hebrew and a Celtic translator with their group ...
The Templars were NEVER in North America. The had NO ships able to cross the Atlantic, and NO way to travel across the continent to arrive in Arizona.
Henry Sinclair was not a Templar and NEVER made a voyage to Nova Scotia, the proof being contemporary Medieval documents placing him of Scottish soil defending the Border according to hid Oath of Fealty.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i have already posted a picture rock wall painting of Cortez i found in the superstition mountains ...
Please post or reference the post of this alleged painting of Cortez in the Superstition mountains.....who is supposed to have painted this?
Cortez was NEVER in the Superstition mountains.
such wild claims require evidence....please provide some proof of your claims.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... i was trained in all types of modern and historical navigation and it still took 14 years to translate ..the facts remain ...the stones are real ...
and those second group of Templar were the ST Clair and came in threw the Nova Scotia area in around 1389 the dates fit ...i think the treasure was taking to Oak island first and then moved in land ..if the first group came in the same way and went up the great lakes they would ended up the same place ,maybe the second group was looking for the first groups stone markers .maybe more then two groups took treasure to this location hiding it in the superstition mountains ....
Did Diana Jean Muir "discover" another set of lost journals that documents this tale?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did Diana Jean Muir "discover" another set of lost journals that documents this tale?
you should watch some of terry carter's video the video with Serna is a good place to start ...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If it involves Templars in America, don't need to waste my time on far fetched fabricated fantasies.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yea....don’t waste your time with this one

Attachments

• F733F624-E2AF-464B-90CE-68DC0B247D73.jpeg
    F733F624-E2AF-464B-90CE-68DC0B247D73.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 69

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mean this with the deepest of respect, but this claim is premature without the actual treasure recovered.

This is akin to the exact same claim many a Fenn hunter made, that they had "solved" the puzzle, yet had not actually recovered the treasure. Once the treasure was found and it's actual location given, their claims of solving it proved to often not even be in the same state their "solve" indicated.

I wish you luck in your recovery and once you've recovered it, you can then proudly make the claim you solved the puzzle.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I mean this with the deepest of respect, but this claim is premature without the actual treasure recovered.

This is akin to the exact same claim many a Fenn hunter made, that they had "solved" the puzzle, yet had not actually recovered the treasure. Once the treasure was found and it's actual location given, their claims of solving it proved to often not even be in the same state their "solve" indicated.

I wish you luck in your recovery and once you've recovered it, you can then proudly make the claim you solved the puzzle.
I am convinced that he has not....

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
then there is no reason for me to post ..your correct 100% ,why share my hard work and research with any one .. i don't need to prove anything to anyone ... so when i am done ,if i find any thing i can just melt the items down cash in and walk away ,silver melts just as good ,who cares about history any more now days those cultures are dead and gone right .now the true wealth is having a good you tube video ...lol...lots of great history ends up on the black market any way right .. i will just cover it back up so no one else can find it and walk away .. or die and the truth dies with me .. sounds just about like what happen to Waltz ... good luck to you all .. latter

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
then there is no reason for me to post ..your correct 100% ,why share my hard work and research with any one .. i don't need to prove anything to anyone ... so when i am done ,if i find any thing i can just melt the items down cash in and walk away ,silver melts just as good ,who cares about history any more now days those cultures are dead and gone right .now the true wealth is having a good you tube video ...lol...lots of great history ends up on the black market any way right .. i will just cover it back up so no one else can find it and walk away .. or die and the truth dies with me .. sounds just about like what happen to Waltz ... good luck to you all .. latter

Have it your way, good luck and good hunting to you amigo, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have been working on this stuff so long i am sick of it ... i watch over 100 video a day and i read thousands of pages a data ever few days .. after 50 years i just so sick of the web and BS i can't stand it any more ... i know where the mine is , have for 14 years now , been there twice, i have been tying up loose ends so long Houdini couldn't get away ... i have track this **** threw over 20 states ...and more then 12,500 years of faded clues ...enough is enough i am done to hell the treasure and the mine ... i got two custom Harley's and i love riding them more then i do chasing legends ..to hot out there for me .. i am going to have a cold drink and wait for bike season .. don't let your treasures rust .. latter

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well i guess its time for logic .. Kino made the stones and he is not Spanish or Mexican, " Father Kino, was an Italian Jesuit[FONT=arial, sans-serif], missionary, geographer, explorer, cartographer and astronomer" now dose it make any real logic that his wording is not spelled correctly .. ? i checked every dot on the trail stone , did you know those dots are accurate to with in a foot in most cases ..out there in those mountains ... get real... if you think the stones are fake you are Dead wrong ...not just accurate in distance as well as scale . they are coded 8 levels deep ...! that's just the map not the words . those have their own code ... so laugh all you want at me .. i did the math and work ..it doesn't take a genius to know a skilled mind to know when your looking at a real master piece .. i corrected charts thousands of them ... i know when something is wrong with a chart or map . these are not fake ...in fact that's why i am going in black out mode .. i have a fix on the tunnel and the Hoya .. i don't have to guess where they are .. so you tell me dose anyone remember the 3 rd building of Tayopa , no they only care about the treasure trove ...that's why i find it funny they forgot to keep a map in a safe place . sorry your right they did the stones ...if you read up on Kino he was trying to keep Tayopa well hidden and died before he could return ....they can't take it with them ...[/FONT]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread