Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ... - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18046 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    ... i was trained in all types of modern and historical navigation and it still took 14 years to translate ..the facts remain ...the stones are real ...
    and those second group of Templar were the ST Clair and came in threw the Nova Scotia area in around 1389 the dates fit ...i think the treasure was taking to Oak island first and then moved in land ..if the first group came in the same way and went up the great lakes they would ended up the same place ,maybe the second group was looking for the first groups stone markers .maybe more then two groups took treasure to this location hiding it in the superstition mountains ....
    Did Diana Jean Muir "discover" another set of lost journals that documents this tale?
    alan m likes this.

Aug 2007
    642 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Did Diana Jean Muir "discover" another set of lost journals that documents this tale?
    you should watch some of terry carter's video the video with Serna is a good place to start ...

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    18046 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    If it involves Templars in America, don't need to waste my time on far fetched fabricated fantasies.
    alan m likes this.

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    2732 times
    Cache Hunting
    Yea....donít waste your time with this one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F733F624-E2AF-464B-90CE-68DC0B247D73.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	215.5 KB 
ID:	1892487  
    When you canít find what your looking for, your looking in the wrong place. Time for another drink

us
    TunaTonker

Nov 2016
    Whites, Garrett, Minelab
    1934 times
    I mean this with the deepest of respect, but this claim is premature without the actual treasure recovered.

This is akin to the exact same claim many a Fenn hunter made, that they had "solved" the puzzle, yet had not actually recovered the treasure. Once the treasure was found and it's actual location given, their claims of solving it proved to often not even be in the same state their "solve" indicated.

I wish you luck in your recovery and once you've recovered it, you can then proudly make the claim you solved the puzzle.
    alan m, dredgernaut and Oroblanco like this.
    Resident De-Bunker. I'm blunt because I don't have time to indulge your fantasies. Treasure is found down here on Earth, not on Google Earth.

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    2732 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDeep View Post
    I mean this with the deepest of respect, but this claim is premature without the actual treasure recovered.

This is akin to the exact same claim many a Fenn hunter made, that they had "solved" the puzzle, yet had not actually recovered the treasure. Once the treasure was found and it's actual location given, their claims of solving it proved to often not even be in the same state their "solve" indicated.

I wish you luck in your recovery and once you've recovered it, you can then proudly make the claim you solved the puzzle.
    I am convinced that he has not....
    When you canít find what your looking for, your looking in the wrong place. Time for another drink

Aug 2007
    642 times
    then there is no reason for me to post ..your correct 100% ,why share my hard work and research with any one .. i don't need to prove anything to anyone ... so when i am done ,if i find any thing i can just melt the items down cash in and walk away ,silver melts just as good ,who cares about history any more now days those cultures are dead and gone right .now the true wealth is having a good you tube video ...lol...lots of great history ends up on the black market any way right .. i will just cover it back up so no one else can find it and walk away .. or die and the truth dies with me .. sounds just about like what happen to Waltz ... good luck to you all .. latter
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Jan 10, 2021 at 01:14 AM.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    9663 times
    then there is no reason for me to post ..your correct 100% ,why share my hard work and research with any one .. i don't need to prove anything to anyone ... so when i am done ,if i find any thing i can just melt the items down cash in and walk away ,silver melts just as good ,who cares about history any more now days those cultures are dead and gone right .now the true wealth is having a good you tube video ...lol...lots of great history ends up on the black market any way right .. i will just cover it back up so no one else can find it and walk away .. or die and the truth dies with me .. sounds just about like what happen to Waltz ... good luck to you all .. latter
    Have it your way, good luck and good hunting to you amigo, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
    Oroblanco

dredgernaut and Blindbowman like this.
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Aug 2007
    642 times
    i have been working on this stuff so long i am sick of it ... i watch over 100 video a day and i read thousands of pages a data ever few days .. after 50 years i just so sick of the web and BS i can't stand it any more ... i know where the mine is , have for 14 years now , been there twice, i have been tying up loose ends so long Houdini couldn't get away ... i have track this **** threw over 20 states ...and more then 12,500 years of faded clues ...enough is enough i am done to hell the treasure and the mine ... i got two custom Harley's and i love riding them more then i do chasing legends ..to hot out there for me .. i am going to have a cold drink and wait for bike season .. don't let your treasures rust .. latter
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Jan 14, 2021 at 01:04 AM.

Aug 2007
    642 times
    well i guess its time for logic .. Kino made the stones and he is not Spanish or Mexican, " Father Kino, was an Italian Jesuit, missionary, geographer, explorer, cartographer and astronomer" now dose it make any real logic that his wording is not spelled correctly .. ? i checked every dot on the trail stone , did you know those dots are accurate to with in a foot in most cases ..out there in those mountains ... get real... if you think the stones are fake you are Dead wrong ...not just accurate in distance as well as scale . they are coded 8 levels deep ...! that's just the map not the words . those have their own code ... so laugh all you want at me .. i did the math and work ..it doesn't take a genius to know a skilled mind to know when your looking at a real master piece .. i corrected charts thousands of them ... i know when something is wrong with a chart or map . these are not fake ...in fact that's why i am going in black out mode .. i have a fix on the tunnel and the Hoya .. i don't have to guess where they are .. so you tell me dose anyone remember the 3 rd building of Tayopa , no they only care about the treasure trove ...that's why i find it funny they forgot to keep a map in a safe place . sorry your right they did the stones ...if you read up on Kino he was trying to keep Tayopa well hidden and died before he could return ....they can't take it with them ...
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Jan 14, 2021 at 07:04 AM.

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    2732 times
    Cache Hunting
    well i guess its time for logic .. Kino made the stones and he is not Spanish or Mexican, " Father Kino, was an Italian Jesuit, missionary, geographer, explorer, cartographer and astronomer" now dose it make any real logic that his wording is not spelled correctly .. ? i checked every dot on the trail stone , did you know those dots are accurate to with in a foot in most cases ..out there in those mountains ... get real... if you think the stones are fake you are Dead wrong ...not just accurate in distance as well as scale . they are coded 8 levels deep ...! that's just the map not the words . those have their own code ... so laugh all you want at me .. i did the math and work ..it doesn't take a genius to know a skilled mind to know when your looking at a real master piece .. i corrected charts thousands of them ... i know when something is wrong with a chart or map . these are not fake ...in fact that's why i am going in black out mode .. i have a fix on the tunnel and the Hoya .. i don't have to guess where they are .. so you tell me dose anyone remember the 3 rd building of Tayopa , no they only care about the treasure trove ...that's why i find it funny they forgot to keep a map in a safe place . sorry your right they did the stones ...if you read up on Kino he was trying to keep Tayopa well hidden and died before he could return ....they can't take it with them ...
    How did you measure the distance between the dots when you do not even know where the starting point is?
    deducer and markmar like this.

Aug 2007
    642 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    How did you measure the distance between the dots when you do not even know where the starting point is?
    lol who said i don't know where the starting point is .. that was the easy part finding scale , bearing and range on every symbolic on the stones now that took 14 years ..yes i am triple checking all the data and i am at 110% on all targets ..! OK you want play ok , if you stand right there at point A and point at a rock 40 ft away and call that a distance of 4o ft or one unit point B could you judge the distance to point C ...? will that distance give you data to measure bearing and range to point C from ether of the other to points ..?
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Jan 14, 2021 at 02:43 PM.

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    2732 times
    Cache Hunting
    lol who said i don't know where the starting point is .. that was the easy part finding scale , bearing and range on every symbolic on the stones now that took 14 years ..yes i am triple checking all the data and i am at 110% on all targets ..! OK you want play ok , if you stand right there at point A and point at a rock 40 ft away and call that a distance of 4o ft or one unit point B could you judge the distance to point C ...? will that distance give you data to measure bearing and range to point C from ether of the other to points ..?
    I stated it because....you donít LOL

Aug 2007
    642 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    I stated it because....you don’t LOL
    go ahead keep telling your self that ...lol

us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    2732 times
    Cache Hunting
    go ahead keep telling your self that ...lol
    Every time you post your wild claims, someone here calls you out on it and you whimper and say good bye but you always come back......why do you keep coming back?
    because you obviously need someone to believe you, since you do not believe in yourself.
    by the way, I have shared the start point solution with a few others on here, they have confirmed its accuracy.
    meanwhile, your still making wild claims looking for reassurance, LOL
    Last edited by alan m; Jan 14, 2021 at 06:10 PM.
    dredgernaut likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links