Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
well i guess its time for logic .. Kino made the stones and he is not Spanish or Mexican, " Father Kino, was an Italian Jesuit, missionary, geographer, explorer, cartographer and astronomer" now dose it make any real logic that his wording is not spelled correctly .. ? i checked every dot on the trail stone , did you know those dots are accurate to with in a foot in most cases ..out there in those mountains ... get real... if you think the stones are fake you are Dead wrong ...not just accurate in distance as well as scale . they are coded 8 levels deep ...! that's just the map not the words . those have their own code ... so laugh all you want at me .. i did the math and work ..it doesn't take a genius to know a skilled mind to know when your looking at a real master piece .. i corrected charts thousands of them ... i know when something is wrong with a chart or map . these are not fake ...in fact that's why i am going in black out mode .. i have a fix on the tunnel and the Hoya .. i don't have to guess where they are .. so you tell me dose anyone remember the 3 rd building of Tayopa , no they only care about the treasure trove ...that's why i find it funny they forgot to keep a map in a safe place . sorry your right they did the stones ...if you read up on Kino he was trying to keep Tayopa well hidden and died before he could return ....they can't take it with them ...
How did you measure the distance between the dots when you do not even know where the starting point is?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you measure the distance between the dots when you do not even know where the starting point is?
lol who said i don't know where the starting point is .. that was the easy part finding scale , bearing and range on every symbolic on the stones now that took 14 years ..yes i am triple checking all the data and i am at 110% on all targets ..! OK you want play ok , if you stand right there at point A and point at a rock 40 ft away and call that a distance of 4o ft or one unit point B could you judge the distance to point C ...? will that distance give you data to measure bearing and range to point C from ether of the other to points ..?

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
lol who said i don't know where the starting point is .. that was the easy part finding scale , bearing and range on every symbolic on the stones now that took 14 years ..yes i am triple checking all the data and i am at 110% on all targets ..! OK you want play ok , if you stand right there at point A and point at a rock 40 ft away and call that a distance of 4o ft or one unit point B could you judge the distance to point C ...? will that distance give you data to measure bearing and range to point C from ether of the other to points ..?
I stated it because....you don’t LOL

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
go ahead keep telling your self that ...lol
Every time you post your wild claims, someone here calls you out on it and you whimper and say good bye but you always come back......why do you keep coming back?
because you obviously need someone to believe you, since you do not believe in yourself.
by the way, I have shared the start point solution with a few others on here, they have confirmed its accuracy.
meanwhile, your still making wild claims looking for reassurance, LOL

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Let me try to explain this another way.
it seems that everyone has a solution and each one is more wild than its predecessors. They call obscure interpretations proof, GE images which are not clear, radical events in History which were impossible.
and others on here read them because we are interested in finding the truth.
and it is not just here, but almost every story of interest, be it lost mines, treasure, UFO’s, bigfoot, whatever, has someone making crazy wild claims.
this continuous barrage of made up stuff has permeated the discussion to the extent where a meaningful discussion is all but impossible.
you could learn a lot by accepting the criticism of your “truths” but we both know you won’t
it seems that the truth is not important, only the amount of attention you get is.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you are so smart . tell me how you define a scale when a map dose not have one given to you ..? lets here it, lets see how you answer a real question . those stones don't give a scale for a good reason .. you can't fake this skill . i have only seen one member on this in the last 20 years be able to define a scale , and i will even tell you who that was , Real De Tayopa ! 20 years and all those wild theories and guessing and telling everyone the stones are fake and real and not one of those people knew how to read a dam map the correct way ..he is the only person on this site i have seen yet that can define a scale of a map without one being given to him ... that's out of thousands of maps and theories i have seen on this site ,,,so don't preach your **** to me ! unless you know how ..some times its not about greed or wealth .. get over the treasure BS train .. there is so much total bs on this site i hate to just stop trying to help the lost souls here ... you want me gone . i will read and won't post or reply to anyone . gone latter . ! your correct with all these famous Dutch Hunters on here and i was talking about all of them . not one can define map scale .. not one .. just Real de Tayopa out of all of those so called great Dutch Hunters ... i watch Ryan & Frank make total fools of them self's on a video trying to tell everyone the stones were fake .. i come back because now and then i need a good laugh as well as any one .. and i get that when i see how these guys tell every one the truth that is worthless .. if you think any of them had a chance to find the LDM they would have done it long ago .. but that's right they don't know how to define a map scale on the stones ...or the profile map or any other map for that matter unless its a modern map and they try to use that to relate to old maps sorry that don't solve the map scale problem dose ? you want me gone .. latter

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
you are so smart . tell me how you define a scale when a map dose not have one given to you ..? lets here it, lets see how you answer a real question . those stones don't give a scale for a good reason .. you can't fake this skill . i have only seen one member on this in the last 20 years be able to define a scale , and i will even tell you who that was , Real De Tayopa ! 20 years and all those wild theories and guessing and telling everyone the stones are fake and real and not one of those people knew how to read a dam map the correct way ..he is the only person on this site i have seen yet that can define a scale of a map without one being given to him ... that's out of thousands of maps and theories i have seen on this site ,,,so don't preach your **** to me ! unless you know how ..some times its not about greed or wealth .. get over the treasure BS train .. there is so much total bs on this site i hate to just stop trying to help the lost souls here ... you want me gone . i will read and won't post or reply to anyone . gone latter . ! your correct with all these famous Dutch Hunters on here and i was talking about all of them . not one can define map scale .. not one .. just Real de Tayopa out of all of those so called great Dutch Hunters ... i watch Ryan & Frank make total fools of them self's on a video trying to tell everyone the stones were fake .. i come back because now and then i need a good laugh as well as any one .. and i get that when i see how these guys tell every one the truth that is worthless .. if you think any of them had a chance to find the LDM they would have done it long ago .. but that's right they don't know how to define a map scale on the stones ...or the profile map or any other map for that matter unless its a modern map and they try to use that to relate to old maps sorry that don't solve the map scale problem dose ? you want me gone .. latter
Yes, there is no scale, because..... the stone maps do not need one.
p.s. You are wrong...I do not want to see you gone.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If your having trouble understanding how a map could function without a scale, just think of pure triangulation, you claim to be an expert in that.
to locate any spot exactly, all you need are two landmarks and two associated bearing angles which cross at that exact point of interest........no scale required for that system to work.
p.s. A good book on the subject is the Boy Scouts handbook

Last edited:

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread provides an excellent lesson for new treasure hunters.

When you are struggling, get frustrated, and find yourself thinking about Montezuma, Aztecs in North America, the Lost City of Atlantis, or Templars.............Stop and take a deep breath.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
don't preach your **** to me .. get over the treasure BS train .. there is so much total bs on this site i hate to just stop trying to help the lost souls here ...
Lets see, you have posted that the stones lead to the LDM, to the Seven Caves, which house the Arc of the Covenant and the Holy Grail, you claim that it was put there by the Aztecs and that Cortez hid his gold there......
Your post above is correct there has been a lot of bs posted here.....lol

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets see, you have posted that the stones lead to the LDM, to the Seven Caves, which house the Arc of the Covenant and the Holy Grail, you claim that it was put there by the Aztecs and that Cortez hid his gold there......
Your post above is correct there has been a lot of bs posted here.....lol
...if you don't want to add something positive to my post , then don't read them ..simply go to another thread ...no problem ...i won't miss you at all ...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
...if you don't want to add something positive to my post , then don't read them ..simply go to another thread ...no problem ...i won't miss you at all ...
I am adding a lot of positive things, I am correcting your errors and even teaching you about triangulation apparently :laughing7:

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your opinion dose not add anything when you have tunnel vision .. just because you lack the abilities to under stand something ,dose not make your opinion right ...your the old salt of sea who would have known ...lol ...and if you think your smart ask your self this .why put a date on two of the stones and not on the other stones stone ...? he had a good reason ..maybe i am just bored because its winter and i can 't ride my bikes .

Attachments

• 20200917_054222.jpg
    20200917_054222.jpg
    657.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 20200916_130606.jpg
    20200916_130606.jpg
    989.2 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
your opinion dose not add anything when you have tunnel vision .. just because you lack the abilities to under stand something ,dose not make your opinion right ...your the old salt of sea who would have known ...lol ...and if you think your smart ask your self this .why put a date on two of the stones and not on the other stones stone ...? he had a good reason ..
It is only your opinion that the 1847 is a date.....it is not
as for posting opinions, I am only correcting your post with facts.
Cortez was never in the Superstitions
the Aztecs never got to Arizona
the Templars did not sail here in 1307
these are facts because there is strong evidence that they are correct.
your so called evidence for the contrary has not been provided because you don't have any,
p.s. try to explain yourself, you claim Kino made the stones and now you claim he dated them...............Kino was not alive in 1847.
the more you post, the more ridiculous you become

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is only your opinion that the 1847 is a date.....it is not
as for posting opinions, I am only correcting your post with facts.
Cortez was never in the Superstitions
the Aztecs never got to Arizona
the Templars did not sail here in 1307
these are facts because there is strong evidence that they are correct.
your so called evidence for the contrary has not been provided because you don't have any,
p.s. try to explain yourself, you claim Kino made the stones and now you claim he dated them...............Kino was not alive in 1847.
the more you post, the more ridiculous you become
i just wondered if you knew they were not dates ... lol i already know what they are ...Kino died in 1711 guess what . the date 1646 on the Tayopa treasure trove letter is not a date .. same code ... Jesuit ....did you know a lot of Templar were also Jesuits ...and freemason ..

Last edited:

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I think most people over think the stone maps.. I believe they show the way to a cache that the Peralta's left.. They already knew where the mine was, they had been there several times before.. But burying a cache they would need something to help them find where they buried it, or at least I would think anyway.. Now of course this is only my opinion, I don't claim to know everything, and I know I don't know as much as others on here.

I like everybody else have studied google earth trying to match up clues, and I believe I may have found a place that matches.. Hopefully I'm going to make a trip out there later this year to try my hand.. Do I think I'm going to find it, not at all, but it'll make for a good story when I'm older.. One thing that does concern me is private property, I don't want to be trespassing on someone..

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
first off , if i had not found something i would not be here 20 years latter .. second . translating the stone is not a here i think it must be over there . type translation , i can say one thing that will help you . "it is the fact the stones are far more accurate then any other hand made maps i have seen and so much so that it rules out fakes and fly by night scam artist . the stones are a true work of art by a Jesuit .. some that has faith to guide them because no normal person would take years to create them . and i do mean years . i found them to be with a few feet of accuracy over all on every point of refinement. that means the stones would take a very skilled study of the mountain from in side the area that would take years of being there and advanced skills in math and navigation ...the person had advanced skills in the movement of the sun seasons and weather with in the area .. he also had help ...it was not a job done by one person alone .. he had to have people working with him or for him at the time his skill leave to over sight of the area is nothing less then a master map maker ..., to prove my point . i noticed at one stage that the map maker had to have gone to the top of the mountains being drawn and looked at these areas from many angles he not only mapped the areas he created a scaled in sight to the whole area . this would take years ...he most likely would go on donkey and spend full days or weeks on a signal line or set of lines .. i don't think he did these stones on his own at times he would have had to had help ..not friends . some one working under him like a Jesuit in faith, i have seen this type of accuracy before only in skill works of faith ..that's kind of why i feel Kino is the only man that could have made them .. most people in the new world were from Spain , the map maker is not from Spain , he is not even Spanish , his spelling of the known language shows this . its not spelled wrong its a lack of knowing the the refined wording as well ..but yet the map maker shows a life time of skills .. ... i am 100% convinced Kino is the map maker that made them . i went and looked up his work and there is no mistaking he made them ....Now if we are to say OK Kino made these stones .. he did not do all that it would take for years to make them fakes .. a simple fact ! i found the code to be a masterpiece of Jesuit wisdom and under standing and over sight ..8 levels deep with 3 other codes added into the mix ...yes 8 levels with multi codes used. he over laps the codes to confuse and to disorientate and even misled ...even if you don't think so i am a master map maker . i have corrected maps thousands of them and you don't see maps done this well and coded this well any where and to see a skill you only need look at Kino's work to see why ..he knew to put the maps to stone and to code them so no one other then the Jesuit would under stand his work ..as a Templar blood line it is in our blood to be perfectionist and we are raised this way ..i am not a Jesuit but i do know this level of skill well ...i hope to welcome anyone to join me on expedition # 7 who would like to see the stones Translated in full in the mountains ..., i have no will to hunt for anything at this point . i am 60 and i know where the site can be located if there is treasure by law we can not take it from where it is . but ore is rock hounding if no digging or mining takes place .. i think this would be the only faith way to open these sites to the state of AZ and the world .. who knows what is hidden out there and how much of it is still there now . in 1959 a man saw a golden statue and i have tracked statue from Utah to that site . and it is still sealed ,it was most likely put there by the Jesuit ...and yes i know where it is hidden .. as well as other sites like the Hoya and the LDM . the mine was not part of the stones but was part of the profile map ..left alone till Waltz reopen it ..then sealed it again . that's why Waltz was so in fear of the Apache because it was in their holly place ..and still is . so we can not go into that area with out showing respect and under standing of their faith and past ..white man came into their home land and took what they wanted from people that had never seen that level of greed and sin ...i don't know when this will end or be over .. but i hope people don't show greed is more valued then wisdom ....i have reason to believe that yes the arc and Grail are there somewhere hidden or mixed in with the treasure in the tunnel . so we have to go slow and watch what happens with out jumping into a risk the could get people killed or injured ..i would like to have a good time and be rewarded but not at the cost of disrespect or sin ..lets make these discoveries for the people that have lost their life and have fallen threw the many years it took to find the sites and hide those treasures if they are still even out there .. have faith yes you have to work at it and hold on to it like a new born baby but what we do will grow up to be a hope for many in the future ...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i just wondered if you knew they were not dates ... lol i already know what they are ...Kino died in 1711 guess what . the date 1646 on the Tayopa treasure trove letter is not a date .. same code ... Jesuit ....did you know a lot of Templar were also Jesuits ...and freemason ..
You really need to read up on some historical facts
the Templars were gone after 1307
the Jesuit order was founded sometime around 1540
Freemasonry was officially organized around 1717
no Templar could have possibly been a Jesuit or a Freemason

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You really need to read up on some historical facts
the Templars were gone after 1307
the Jesuit order was founded sometime around 1540
Freemasonry was officially organized around 1717
no Templar could have possibly been a Jesuit or a Freemason
i don't know where your getting your data from but you need to watch the history channels captain kid video that talks to one of head Jesuits about links between the Jesuit and captain kid in Madagascar , and the Templar were around a long time after 1307 you got the except version...lol you are lost in dates and not real life ...lol about 40% of the Templar went under ground and left for the new world ... some change their family names and were around 100's of years after 1307 .. and some became freemason and other groups ...what you have been told is not all ways true .. if you think they would leave a clear path for the king of France to hunt them your mistaken ... link :[h=1]Pirate Treasure of the Knights Templar: ARTIFACT FOUND UNDERWATER (S1, E3) | Full Episode | History link :Treasure Secrets of the Knights Templars found in New Mexico by Terry Carter .. i don't think these are Templar i know they are ,,, ![/h]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread