Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ...

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Dutch Hunters and Treasure Hunters are here by put on notice the Peralta Stones have been translated correctly .., after a 14 years study and research of these stones, i have a clear and full under standing of the translation , i have broken the code wide open and they are in fact real . I believe at this point in time they point out where the kings treasure is ... put away by the Jesuits or Franciscan priest .. its been a hard study and i am 60 and its been what all treasure hunters dream of .. the reward awaits .. ! stay safe stay free

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
All Dutch Hunters and Treasure Hunters are here by put on notice the Peralta Stones have been translated correctly .., after a 14 years study and research of these stones, i have a clear and full under standing of the translation , i have broken the code wide open and they are in fact real . I believe at this point in time they point out where the kings treasure is ... put away by the Jesuits or Franciscan priest .. its been a hard study and i am 60 and its been what all treasure hunters dream of .. the reward awaits .. ! stay safe stay free
If it is the Kings treasure, as you believe, the Jesuits and Franciscans would not have been the people chosen to handle it.
read up on your history, It is crucial to identify which Spanish King was in power, thus, you need to date the event accurately.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this will be the 3rd time i have risk every thing i own to find and locate this treasure no matter what it takes or what others think ...i am well over $50,000. and i am ready to throw another $5 -$10K to put this expedition together . when i say i have solve the stones . i am not joking ...this treasure did not just fall out the air .. it took time to collect it and it came from many sources over a long time span ,and even if i can say the Jesuits put the treasure where it is now i would not believe they did that alone ...and yes i do agree with you .. until the treasure is collected by the government we would not be able to inventor a treasure of this size ...calling it the kings treasure is just a over sight .. it belongs to the government .and we are talking historical treasures ...and a massive state land fall ...and i will say the Stones have nothing to do with the LDM . this treasure dates well before 1603 ...tom thumb was correct ...

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better keep your money for future needs. Actually, the treasure belongs to the Earth. If the gov want to possess a treasure, then they can spend money and time to search for it.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this treasure has nothing to do with the Apache or the government ...its not Apache gold .. and the government was not even a government at the time ...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this treasure has nothing to do with the Apache or the government ...its not Apache gold .. and the government was not even a government at the time ...

Was just your statement in your previous post:" it belongs to the government .and we are talking historical treasures .."

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, if you have decrypted the Peralta stone maps code, then tell us who was the person that produced the " King's treasure " before the Church came over their site?

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trolling motors ...lol

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trolling motors ...lol

I'm not provoking for an answer, because I don't need it. If you have done a more extensive research in Spanish history and events in the New World, maybe you would know the answer.
I will give you a tip in this domain. Here is what wrote a Tnet member in the " madre del oro " thread:

" If historians write correctly, then one Francisio Valquez de Coronado, who was a high Spanish official, who left Compostela, Mexico, on January 1st 1540. He was at the head of an expedition that went into what is now New Mexico, searching for the Seven Cities of Gold, or Cibola, where the houses were said to have been constructed of pure gold!
Failing to find these mythical cities, he dispatched one of his lieutenants, Garcia Lopez de Cardenas, with 12 men, and told them to search for those cities and for the gold to the north and west. Then a plan to meet up was set and the two parties departed going their separate ways. Just where Cardenas and his men went we do not know, but Young, in his book, “The Founding of Utah,” states they might have reached the eastern part of what is now Utah. Other writers make mention of the same fact. Just where they went, what they found or what they did seems shrouded in mystery."

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
this will be the 3rd time i have risk every thing i own to find and locate this treasure no matter what it takes or what others think ...i am well over $50,000. and i am ready to throw another $5 -$10K to put this expedition together . when i say i have solve the stones . i am not joking ...this treasure did not just fall out the air .. it took time to collect it and it came from many sources over a long time span ,and even if i can say the Jesuits put the treasure where it is now i would not believe they did that alone ...and yes i do agree with you .. until the treasure is collected by the government we would not be able to inventor a treasure of this size ...calling it the kings treasure is just a over sight .. it belongs to the government .and we are talking historical treasures ...and a massive state land fall ...and i will say the Stones have nothing to do with the LDM . this treasure dates well before 1603 ...tom thumb was correct ...
The Jesuits were not in the area in 1603, nor were the Franciscans.

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cortez was there in 1536-1537 .. and the Templar were there in 1304 ..and had both a Hebrew and a Celtic translator with their group ..in fact the man that saw that village of Gold saw it from a near by mountain peak and he only believe he saw buildings made of Gold but the Gold was from a near by volcanic blow out vent and the winds had covered the tops of pueblo houses making it look like they were made of gold dust .... i know where that took place , its just normal science miss under stood..

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can believe what you were told that's ok .. , but they said there was no Jesus church out there and sorry they were dead wrong

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Cortez was there in 1536-1537 .. and the Templar were there in 1304 ..and had both a Hebrew and a Celtic translator with their group ..in fact the man that saw that village of Gold saw it from a near by mountain peak and he only believe he saw buildings made of Gold but the Gold was from a near by volcanic blow out vent and the winds had covered the tops of pueblo houses making it look like they were made of gold .. talk about a million dollar blow job .. i know where that took place just ,normal science miss under stood..
There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim of Cortez or Templars having been in or near the Superstitions.
as you said, you can believe what you wish.....if fantasy is more appealing than facts

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry your wrong just because you are not aware of these facts dose not make them vanish ... lol watch the history channel and Terry Carter dose a video on a man named Louis Serna i have been tracking that same group of Templar fore about 30 years ...and i have already posted a picture rock wall painting of Cortez i found in the superstition mountains ,you can believe what ever you want i said that from the start .. but trying to tell me these things are not real when i have seen them with my own two eyes . just will not happen ... the fact remains . the stones are real and they show the Hoya and the tunnel .. and when cyphered correctly show right where these two sites are ..i have seen more 3 dozen people that thought they had translated these stones .. but they were wrong ...its not that easy ...lol and yes your right about one thing the Utah old Spanish trail cave system is well known and they may not know it but the Templar were there as well as they were found near Tucson and a site in California as well ..Scott gave it a time line of some time in the 1200's . i give it more like late 1290's to about 1304 ...

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
sorry your wrong just because you are not aware of these facts dose not make them vanish ... lol watch the history channel and Terry Carter dose a video on a man named Louis Serna i have been tracking that same group of Templar fore about 30 years ...and i have already posted a picture rock wall painting of Cortez i found in the superstition mountains ,you can believe what ever you want i said that from the start .. but trying to tell me these things are not real when i have seen them with my own two eyes . just will not happen ... the fact remains . the stones are real and they show the Hoya and the tunnel .. and when cyphered correctly show right where these two sites are ..i have seen more 3 dozen people that thought they had translated these stones .. but they were wrong ...its not that easy ...lol and yes your right about one thing the Utah old Spanish trail cave system is well known and they may not know it but the Templar were there as well as they were found near Tucson and a site in California as well ..Scott gave it a time line of some time in the 1200's . i give it more like late 1290's to about 1304 ...
I am not wrong if there is no evidence, if you have any evidence, besides the painting you claim is Cortez, which any third grader knows it is not....then bring it forward

OP
OP
Blindbowman

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i don't give my evidence away ... no problem ,i must be wrong , your so smart you knew it ,,,lol

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i don't give my evidence away ... no problem ,i must be wrong , your so smart you knew it ,,,lol
If you are not willing to provide proof of your claims, why post them?
do you seriously expect people to simply believe you?
the World does not work that way.....it never has

WG2020

Oct 9, 2018
SW Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Blind bowman,

First, I know little to nothing about the treasures. I have a question that has to do with the Templars you mention - are they Templar Knights. If so, then how did they get to the New Mexico or Southern Utah region. They would have had to travel thousands of miles through hostile territory on foot to get from the east coast of the continental mainland to this region (horses were not introduced to the continental mainland until Cortes brought them). Did they find the treasure in the region or did they bring it with them, either way, the would still find the task monumental in moving a “kings ransom” to its final resting place. Not counting that there isn’t any record of Templar Knights traveling to the Americas, I just don’t see how what would have been a small band of Templar Knights traveling all that distance through a region populated with hostile natives carrying a buttload of treasure. Good luck with your treasure hunt. Walt

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Your typical response, it is no surprise that no one will discuss anything with you, you just want attention., lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread