Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ...
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1

    Aug 2007
    1,717
    640 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Peralta Stones translated by the Blindbowman ...

    All Dutch Hunters and Treasure Hunters are here by put on notice the Peralta Stones have been translated correctly .., after a 14 years study and research of these stones, i have a clear and full under standing of the translation , i have broken the code wide open and they are in fact real . I believe at this point in time they point out where the kings treasure is ... put away by the Jesuits or Franciscan priest .. its been a hard study and i am 60 and its been what all treasure hunters dream of .. the reward awaits .. ! stay safe stay free

  2. #2
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1,673
    2720 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    All Dutch Hunters and Treasure Hunters are here by put on notice the Peralta Stones have been translated correctly .., after a 14 years study and research of these stones, i have a clear and full under standing of the translation , i have broken the code wide open and they are in fact real . I believe at this point in time they point out where the kings treasure is ... put away by the Jesuits or Franciscan priest .. its been a hard study and i am 60 and its been what all treasure hunters dream of .. the reward awaits .. ! stay safe stay free
    If it is the Kings treasure, as you believe, the Jesuits and Franciscans would not have been the people chosen to handle it.
    read up on your history, It is crucial to identify which Spanish King was in power, thus, you need to date the event accurately.




    .
    When you canít find what your looking for, your looking in the wrong place. Time for another drink

  3. #3

    Aug 2007
    1,717
    640 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    this will be the 3rd time i have risk every thing i own to find and locate this treasure no matter what it takes or what others think ...i am well over $50,000. and i am ready to throw another $5 -$10K to put this expedition together . when i say i have solve the stones . i am not joking ...this treasure did not just fall out the air .. it took time to collect it and it came from many sources over a long time span ,and even if i can say the Jesuits put the treasure where it is now i would not believe they did that alone ...and yes i do agree with you .. until the treasure is collected by the government we would not be able to inventor a treasure of this size ...calling it the kings treasure is just a over sight .. it belongs to the government .and we are talking historical treasures ...and a massive state land fall ...and i will say the Stones have nothing to do with the LDM . this treasure dates well before 1603 ...tom thumb was correct ...
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Jan 06, 2021 at 02:06 PM.

  4. #4
    gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    3,516
    5568 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Better keep your money for future needs. Actually, the treasure belongs to the Earth. If the gov want to possess a treasure, then they can spend money and time to search for it.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  5. #5

    Aug 2007
    1,717
    640 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    this treasure has nothing to do with the Apache or the government ...its not Apache gold .. and the government was not even a government at the time ...
    3cylbill likes this.

  6. #6
    gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    3,516
    5568 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    this treasure has nothing to do with the Apache or the government ...its not Apache gold .. and the government was not even a government at the time ...
    Was just your statement in your previous post:" it belongs to the government .and we are talking historical treasures .."
    Marius

    If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  7. #7
    gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    3,516
    5568 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    So, if you have decrypted the Peralta stone maps code, then tell us who was the person that produced the " King's treasure " before the Church came over their site?
    alan m likes this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  8. #8

    Aug 2007
    1,717
    640 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    trolling motors ...lol

  9. #9
    gr
    Oct 2012
    White's Spectrum XLT
    3,516
    5568 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    trolling motors ...lol
    I'm not provoking for an answer, because I don't need it. If you have done a more extensive research in Spanish history and events in the New World, maybe you would know the answer.
    I will give you a tip in this domain. Here is what wrote a Tnet member in the " madre del oro " thread:

    " If historians write correctly, then one Francisio Valquez de Coronado, who was a high Spanish official, who left Compostela, Mexico, on January 1st 1540. He was at the head of an expedition that went into what is now New Mexico, searching for the Seven Cities of Gold, or Cibola, where the houses were said to have been constructed of pure gold!
    Failing to find these mythical cities, he dispatched one of his lieutenants, Garcia Lopez de Cardenas, with 12 men, and told them to search for those cities and for the gold to the north and west. Then a plan to meet up was set and the two parties departed going their separate ways. Just where Cardenas and his men went we do not know, but Young, in his book, “The Founding of Utah,” states they might have reached the eastern part of what is now Utah. Other writers make mention of the same fact. Just where they went, what they found or what they did seems shrouded in mystery."
    Last edited by markmar; Jan 06, 2021 at 03:24 PM.
    Idahodutch and alan m like this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart, you will never go wrong. The truth is the truth, no matter how you look at it, and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth. It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  10. #10
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1,673
    2720 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    trolling motors ...lol
    No one here is trolling or phishing for information from you, you started the topic, so lets discuss it
    Idahodutch and markmar like this.
    When you canít find what your looking for, your looking in the wrong place. Time for another drink

  11. #11
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1,673
    2720 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    this will be the 3rd time i have risk every thing i own to find and locate this treasure no matter what it takes or what others think ...i am well over $50,000. and i am ready to throw another $5 -$10K to put this expedition together . when i say i have solve the stones . i am not joking ...this treasure did not just fall out the air .. it took time to collect it and it came from many sources over a long time span ,and even if i can say the Jesuits put the treasure where it is now i would not believe they did that alone ...and yes i do agree with you .. until the treasure is collected by the government we would not be able to inventor a treasure of this size ...calling it the kings treasure is just a over sight .. it belongs to the government .and we are talking historical treasures ...and a massive state land fall ...and i will say the Stones have nothing to do with the LDM . this treasure dates well before 1603 ...tom thumb was correct ...
    The Jesuits were not in the area in 1603, nor were the Franciscans.
    deducer likes this.
    When you canít find what your looking for, your looking in the wrong place. Time for another drink

  12. #12

    Aug 2007
    1,717
    640 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Cortez was there in 1536-1537 .. and the Templar were there in 1304 ..and had both a Hebrew and a Celtic translator with their group ..in fact the man that saw that village of Gold saw it from a near by mountain peak and he only believe he saw buildings made of Gold but the Gold was from a near by volcanic blow out vent and the winds had covered the tops of pueblo houses making it look like they were made of gold dust .... i know where that took place , its just normal science miss under stood..
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Jan 06, 2021 at 09:27 PM.

  13. #13

    Aug 2007
    1,717
    640 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    you can believe what you were told that's ok .. , but they said there was no Jesus church out there and sorry they were dead wrong

  14. #14
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1,673
    2720 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindbowman View Post
    Cortez was there in 1536-1537 .. and the Templar were there in 1304 ..and had both a Hebrew and a Celtic translator with their group ..in fact the man that saw that village of Gold saw it from a near by mountain peak and he only believe he saw buildings made of Gold but the Gold was from a near by volcanic blow out vent and the winds had covered the tops of pueblo houses making it look like they were made of gold .. talk about a million dollar blow job .. i know where that took place just ,normal science miss under stood..
    There is absolutely no evidence to support your claim of Cortez or Templars having been in or near the Superstitions.
    as you said, you can believe what you wish.....if fantasy is more appealing than facts
    When you canít find what your looking for, your looking in the wrong place. Time for another drink

  15. #15

    Aug 2007
    1,717
    640 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    sorry your wrong just because you are not aware of these facts dose not make them vanish ... lol watch the history channel and Terry Carter dose a video on a man named Louis Serna i have been tracking that same group of Templar fore about 30 years ...and i have already posted a picture rock wall painting of Cortez i found in the superstition mountains ,you can believe what ever you want i said that from the start .. but trying to tell me these things are not real when i have seen them with my own two eyes . just will not happen ... the fact remains . the stones are real and they show the Hoya and the tunnel .. and when cyphered correctly show right where these two sites are ..i have seen more 3 dozen people that thought they had translated these stones .. but they were wrong ...its not that easy ...lol and yes your right about one thing the Utah old Spanish trail cave system is well known and they may not know it but the Templar were there as well as they were found near Tucson and a site in California as well ..Scott gave it a time line of some time in the 1200's . i give it more like late 1290's to about 1304 ...
    Last edited by Blindbowman; Jan 06, 2021 at 09:46 PM.

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. The Peralta Stones
    By gollum in forum The Lost Dutchman's Mine
    Replies: 3594
    Last Post: Dec 18, 2016, 03:51 PM
  2. the peralta stones, latin and cross stones are all related
    By peralta in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jun 12, 2013, 02:45 AM
  3. Peralta Stones Connect to the Superstition Mountains
    By NativeOne in forum The Lost Dutchman's Mine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug 20, 2010, 09:11 PM
  4. Peralta stones
    By Quinan Bear in forum Treasure Legends - Arizona
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 28, 2009, 10:22 AM
  5. Question about Peralta Stones...
    By Cubfan64 in forum The Lost Dutchman's Mine
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: Feb 01, 2008, 07:29 PM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0