Possible collaboration ?

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Due to my health, and the fact that I can only walk about 25 feet before I'm in excruciating pain, I really doubt I'll ever get to the mountains.. So I figured I'd throw this out there and see if it sticks..

I like everyone else has theories about mines, and caches in the Superstitions.. But what I don't have is the ability to get out and walk those hills to look for them.. So I guess what I'm asking is for someone "reputable" that would be interested in my theory, and would be willing to check it out once the infomation is sent to them.. Only if my theory seems plausible to them of coarse..

Now no offense to anybody, but by reputable, I'm mean guys like Matthew Roberts, Alan m, Somehiker, PotBelly Jim, Dredgernaut, AZDave, Idahodutch, ect.

Let me know if any of you guys would be interested..

****EDIT ****
I found somebody that has agreed to help me..

Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi barber.. if you still need some help let me know.. thanks for considering me.... also thanks for putting my name alongside such respected hunters... made me feel very nice to be viewed in such a way... best of luck to you and your endeavor..

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Due to my health, and the fact that I can only walk about 25 feet before I'm in excruciating pain, I really doubt I'll ever get to the mountains.. So I figured I'd throw this out there and see if it sticks..

I like everyone else has theories about mines, and caches in the Superstitions.. But what I don't have is the ability to get out and walk those hills to look for them.. So I guess what I'm asking is for someone "reputable" that would be interested in my theory, and would be willing to check it out once the infomation is sent to them.. Only if my theory seems plausible to them of coarse..

Now no offense to anybody, but by reputable, I'm mean guys like Matthew Roberts, Alan m, Somehiker, PotBelly Jim, Dredgernaut, AZDave, Idahodutch, ect.

Let me know if any of you guys would be interested..

****EDIT ****
I found somebody that has agreed to help me..

I'm always willing to listen if u feel like sharing. If it fits any of the solves I have. I'm more than willing to share my the info back. I believe any hunter deserves the right to the truth. Maybe u can enlighten me some. I know I def can blow your mind if you are in the right track. I don't offer my knowledge up but to those that can't make the trip anymore. Sorry about your health. I know how it is. My days are numbered also before I can't make the trek. Pm me if so please.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi barber.. no one was laughing.. thanks for sharing...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread