Terrible customer service and lousy customer service

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was buried in another post and I don't want other member to fall prey to New England Detectors. They seem to have a real problem getting their products shipped on time and offering feedback to customers in a timely manner. I never once received an apology for my order coming two weeks late. It was supposed to be shipped to me in two days. Please check out this thread http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/vendor-reviews/316587-new-england-detectors.html Again I'm warning you that you shouldn't order from these guys. Just my two cents....

CBAILEY

Dec 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer se, whites prizm v, whites classic ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought from NED 2 times and my stuff was in my house within 5 days. Good package deals and prices. bought again this week and will buy again in future.

The operator could read up or get training on metal detecting but other than that i have no problems with NED

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Fisher F5, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, MI-6, Garrett Pro-Pointer I & II.
I bought from NED 2 times and my stuff was in my house within 5 days. Good package deals and prices. bought again this week and will buy again in future.

The operator could read up or get training on metal detecting but other than that i have no problems with NED

I think the operator should do a bit more than just read up on metal detecting. A business 101 course would help, and a phone line to the actual business to talk to someone in the shop.

NED is a shady operation, bottom line.

CBAILEY

Dec 24, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab explorer se, whites prizm v, whites classic ii
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are a busy company and and every company and makes a mistake now and then. No reason to down the whole operation. Use someone else if you prefer. There are a lot of companies that you can choose from

OP
OP
CurlysGold

CurlysGold

Sep 23, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This a spot for Vendor Reviews and like I said New England Detectors suck. It's my thread and my feelings about my transaction. If you happen to order some products from them and have a great experience go create your own thread and post about it. Stop trying to deflect and discredit what happened. They don't need your defending them, they need to show up and defend themselves. Better yet they should probably work on getting their phones working and sending orders out on time.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This a spot for Vendor Reviews and like I said New England Detectors suck. It's my thread and my feelings about my transaction. If you happen to order some products from them and have a great experience go create your own thread and post about it. Stop trying to deflect and discredit what happened. They don't need your defending them, they need to show up and defend themselves. Better yet they should probably work on getting their phones working and sending orders out on time.

All forums are TreasureNet forums, there are no private threads...CBailey can post in this thread just as you can post in his threads as long as our rules are obeyed. Members who received good service can post in a negative thread on a vendor, just as user who received poor service can post in a positive review for a vendor......

Only people who can tell someone to not post in a thread are the admins and mods.....................

TNGUNS

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
Evensville, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites 5900, Fisher 1266x, Tesoro Eldorado, Tesoro Silver Sabre, Whites Eagle Spectrum, Teknetics G2, Teknetics T2, Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would think the whole purpose of this thread is to give praise and thanks when deserved and let fellow members know of bad experiences as well. I think it is an awesome idea. Believe me when I say negative reports are very much needed and appreciated. When a person can give an honest report of a bad experience it is appreciated by me more than the good stuff. Several vendors out there that have good prices and great service I would rather give my business those who don't. I am sure even the best ones will get an occasional poor report but when it starts looking like a consistent issue with the same folks I say they should loose business to those who do a better job. New England seems to have BIG issues. It is that simple. I base this not on my own experience but the input of so many members who say so. I have no reason to try and harm anyone's business or no affiliations with any dealers but have no problem making the decision to cull a dealer when the consistent input about them is poor service. If you like them let us know....and the same if you don't. Having the ability to make an informed decision before I spend those hard earned dollars is a wonderful thing.:icon_thumleft:

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Fisher F5, Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, MI-6, Garrett Pro-Pointer I & II.
All forums are TreasureNet forums, there are no private threads...CBailey can post in this thread just as you can post in his threads as long as our rules are obeyed. Members who received good service can post in a negative thread on a vendor, just as user who received poor service can post in a positive review for a vendor......

Only people who can tell someone to not post in a thread are the admins and mods.....................

How come my original posts which were negative in a thread about NED moved into a separate thread and placed in the general forum?

Just wondering...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How come my original posts which were negative in a thread about NED moved into a separate thread and placed in the general forum?

Just wondering...

Complaints were moved off NED forum page to general forum till the vender review forum was made then it was moved here... It was moved because of complaints from other vendors, (NOT from NED) that the complaints should not be on their vendor page..... I went to admin and requested a new forum for vendor reviews so all vendor reviews would be on same forum and easy to find, admins agreed it was a good idea............

DetectorManX

Sep 28, 2012
Detector(s) used
Ok sounds like a good plan to me as well, thanks for the response

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread