Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Posted a question about aftermarket coils for the E-trac on the minelab forum and Bart@ Big Boys Hobbies responded promptly. I called him and asked some questions about the coils and then ordered a sunray X-5 coil. I received it in a couple days as promised.

Thanks for the prompt service.

Pete

Thanks Pete! Great talking to you!

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:
Thanks Pete! Great talking to you!

Hello Bart.
I've got a question or two for you. I'm new to the detector world and I'm wondering what's a better one the Garrett Scorpion or the Tesoro Lobo??? I've heard mixed reviews hopefully you might have some better answers. Both I'm looking to do prospecting and leisure hunting.
The other is I've got a Fisher f75 possibly to buy is that a good investment for gold prospecting and is 500 dollars a good buy?? I'm stuck and looking for answers and I have to make a decision on these by tomorrow. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Mjarvis in Sacramento

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Mjarvis!

I believe we talked yesterday via phone. Hope I was some help! Hope I helped some!

A quick call is always the fastest and best way to communicate with me. My typing skills are garbage! Lol

mjarvis

Jan 4, 2013
Gold river
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter. Whites MXT, whites pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies said:
Hi Mjarvis!

I believe we talked yesterday via phone. Hope I was some help! Hope I helped some!

A quick call is always the fastest and best way to communicate with me. My typing skills are garbage! Lol

Thanks Bart no worries. I'm looking now at the whites gmt. Does it also do coin hunting as well?? What kindof deal could I get on one of those or something comparable?? Gold bug, lobo super trac, something of that quality I live in Sacramento and looking to go prospecting around here. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks again matt

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I dont sell Whites sorry. The GMT is not a coin machine. Strictly gold machine like that one and the others we talked about only do gold.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread