Southwest Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Minelab E-trac
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few days ago I called Bart and ordered an E-trac and some extras. After we'd finalized a great deal, I did some searching on the net and found an even better bargain for the holiday sale season. I called Bart back and asked him if he could match that price. He did with no problems. His statement that he will beat all other prices isn't just hype, it's the real deal. Shop around, but I'd highly recommend that Bart be your last call. He'll do you right. My new MD shipped out today!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A few days ago I called Bart and ordered an E-trac and some extras. After we'd finalized a great deal, I did some searching on the net and found an even better bargain for the holiday sale season. I called Bart back and asked him if he could match that price. He did with no problems. His statement that he will beat all other prices isn't just hype, it's the real deal. Shop around, but I'd highly recommend that Bart be your last call. He'll do you right. My new MD shipped out today!

I will always do what I can to be the best price around but for sure will be there for questions before and after you get the machine.

The Minelab E-Trac and Minelab CTX 3030 can be killer silver suckers if you stick to some simple setting I give you. I have many hours on both machines and can get you running right out of the box. I love to get emails from customers sending me pics of their silver I helped them find!

As always holler with any questions or for a great deal!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread