diggerdave32

Tenderfoot
Jan 22, 2013
Bradenton, FL
Detector(s) used
E-trac, V3i, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart, I just wanted to let you know how the E-trac is going. WOW!!! You weren't kidding about finding the silver. The first 4 places my son and I went we had been over several times with AT Pro and V3i...we found silver at EVERY location. Deep too. We have even found 2 barber dimes, which is unheard of in our neck of the woods. Thank you again for your help and guidance. My son and I have had some very memorable detecting days.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bart, I just wanted to let you know how the E-trac is going. WOW!!! You weren't kidding about finding the silver. The first 4 places my son and I went we had been over several times with AT Pro and V3i...we found silver at EVERY location. Deep too. We have even found 2 barber dimes, which is unheard of in our neck of the woods. Thank you again for your help and guidance. My son and I have had some very memorable detecting days.

Thanks for the kudos! I wasn't kidding when I told you the E-Trac was a silver sucker. AMAZING machine and very easy to learn if you let it.

Congrats n the silver, it only gets better! I see much more of it in your future swinging that machine!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread