Bart provides great advice and customer service

Overvoltage

Apr 23, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett GTAx500, Infinium L/S, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, if you are wanting a new detector and you are having a difficult time deciding what machine is best for you give Bart a call. Bart swings the machines he sells and can answer the technical questions as well as give you sound advice on the best machine and equipment for your style of detecting. I was a difficult customer in the fact that I called him multiple times over the course of several months. Bart was always very patient and made the time to answer my questions. Yes, bart will give you the best deal on a machine but he will also share his wealth of detecting knowledge. Thanks Bart! For all your help!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, if you are wanting a new detector and you are having a difficult time deciding what machine is best for you give Bart a call. Bart swings the machines he sells and can answer the technical questions as well as give you sound advice on the best machine and equipment for your style of detecting. I was a difficult customer in the fact that I called him multiple times over the course of several months. Bart was always very patient and made the time to answer my questions. Yes, bart will give you the best deal on a machine but he will also share his wealth of detecting knowledge. Thanks Bart! For all your help!

That is what I am here for! Being a small business man you get to talk to the CEO every time! lol Thanks again!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions