first time useing fort bradfod

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered a new t2se last Tuesday, got it that Friday, used it Sunday and it had issues.Monday there was another one on the way which came in today.I have three detectors from different mfg. I was looking for a company to take care of all my needs.Now anyone can sell a detector, but its when you have issues with your purchase that separates this guy from that guy.Thanks Keith for getting me up and running so fast and for the great services from fort Bradford.Oh ye simply put my new t2 se AWESOM!! Thanks again

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes when there are human built items there will be a bad one out of the box... I'm sorry that it ended up in your hands for a short time. Glad we could work it out and thanks for your paitence while we replaced it... it was much appreciated. I hope you are rewarded with an early US coin or better yet something like a pine tree shilling on your next hunt out with it. :) Thanks again!

OP
OP
D

dandut46

Nov 21, 2013
ma
Detector(s) used
Atpro ,etrac,t2se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for spelling your company name wrong I can't edit the title . but thanks for the great service at Fort Bedford.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread