Amazing service

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I seem to be repeating what everyone else has said about Bart and Big Boy Hobbies. 5 Star. I too had several questions for Bart and he talked with me like we where old friends. I never once felt like he was leading me in one direction or another to sell a certain product. I felt very confident and comfortable dropping over a grand with him on my purchase. I received my order 48 hours almost to the hour from when I ordered it. I will be a repeat customer. Thanks Bart

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I seem to be repeating what everyone else has said about Bart and Big Boy Hobbies. 5 Star. I too had several questions for Bart and he talked with me like we where old friends. I never once felt like he was leading me in one direction or another to sell a certain product. I felt very confident and comfortable dropping over a grand with him on my purchase. I received my order 48 hours almost to the hour from when I ordered it. I will be a repeat customer. Thanks Bart

Very welcome! Would that not make it 49 hours total? lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread