Barts Big Boys AT Pro two coil package arrived.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im a die hard F75 user. So why does a F75 user buy a AT Pro? I had the chance to use one while my F75 was in being upgraded earlier this year. Was impressed with the simple controls, and the depth was adequate. Haveing seen Texas Jim in action with that 5x8 coil I was impressed. The Minlab Gofind60 and Fisher F44 was on the top of my list for a new detector. I always buy new, you buy used and your getting someone Else's disappointment. I talked with bart for what seemed a hour and he helped me decide on the AT Pro. I needed some serious Iron Discrimination and didn't need to buy a mini version of my F75 with the F44. The Gofind would not handle the abuse I would put on it, but had some great gimmick items like blue tooth capability's. This spring I had the F75 in a iron infested ghost town and while I found many artifacts, was concerned about getting it wet near the creeks and the beating it was taking. It was just too much detector for the trash piles no matter what coil I used. I also hunt with guys with T2's and it was interfering with those hunts due to frequency issues. Having used the AT Pro just one time I knew it would just eat that iron infested area up with a fork and a spoon. So I shelled out the dough on a really good price and can't wait to get back to the ghost town in September. The detector and two coils arrived in a record 2 day time and it all worked above my expectations. I have a really hot AT Pro as it air tested on coins at 12 plus inches, which is what my F75 does also. So to sum up my experience, I got a new detector, at a good price, with free shipping and fast delivery, and help picking out just what i needed for those hunts my F75 was too much for. This is my second purchase from Barts Big Boys as I also bought a TRX pin pointer that was also nuclear out of the box. My hunts have been producing and producing so again, Thank You Bart for the great deal.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rawhide

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After using the detector a week now I can say I made the right choice thanks to Barts help. The AT Pro could have easily been my first detector and Im sure it would have served me well. I can not say enough how fast the shipping was or the quality of the machine. Bart even put battery's in it for me. The ease in which I can make the smallest of adjustments on the fly with the push keys makes for a time saver. That generates more finds for me. The Iron Audio really does save you from digging bottle caps and such. I noticed in bad soil it is deeper than some more expensive detectors and that just befuddles me. I made the right choice with Bart and the AT Pro.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad the ATP is working out for you! Let us know how you do with it in the ghost town this September.
Best of luck out there!

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im a die hard F75 user. So why does a F75 user buy a AT Pro? I had the chance to use one while my F75 was in being upgraded earlier this year. Was impressed with the simple controls, and the depth was adequate. Haveing seen Texas Jim in action with that 5x8 coil I was impressed. The Minlab Gofind60 and Fisher F44 was on the top of my list for a new detector. I always buy new, you buy used and your getting someone Else's disappointment. I talked with bart for what seemed a hour and he helped me decide on the AT Pro. I needed some serious Iron Discrimination and didn't need to buy a mini version of my F75 with the F44. The Gofind would not handle the abuse I would put on it, but had some great gimmick items like blue tooth capability's. This spring I had the F75 in a iron infested ghost town and while I found many artifacts, was concerned about getting it wet near the creeks and the beating it was taking. It was just too much detector for the trash piles no matter what coil I used. I also hunt with guys with T2's and it was interfering with those hunts due to frequency issues. Having used the AT Pro just one time I knew it would just eat that iron infested area up with a fork and a spoon. So I shelled out the dough on a really good price and can't wait to get back to the ghost town in September. The detector and two coils arrived in a record 2 day time and it all worked above my expectations. I have a really hot AT Pro as it air tested on coins at 12 plus inches, which is what my F75 does also. So to sum up my experience, I got a new detector, at a good price, with free shipping and fast delivery, and help picking out just what i needed for those hunts my F75 was too much for. This is my second purchase from Barts Big Boys as I also bought a TRX pin pointer that was also nuclear out of the box. My hunts have been producing and producing so again, Thank You Bart for the great deal.
Glad to have helped ya! The AT Pro is one HECK of a detector for the $.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions