wayne @ metal detecting stuff = great guy!!

Mell0w Sl0w

Sep 7, 2015
North GA
Detector(s) used
whites coinmaster pro, whites bulls eye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a couple weeks before xmas I ordered the garrett AT Pro with a 5x8 coil, garrett pro pointer AT and a lesche digging tool, from Wayne at "metal detecting stuff"

Wayne was a pleasure to deal with, answering all my questions and being very patient with me while I worked out a shipping address issue that I had.

this review is late in coming because even though I received the package 3 days after ordering, I couldn't open it until Christmas.....but I was very happy when I did.

he even threw in some free swag, stickers and a t-shirt from his company that I proudly sported on my inaugural dig with my new machine:thumbsup:.....

when I find someone this reliable and easy to deal with, I no longer care to experiment with other vendors. Wayne left nothing lacking in my dealings with him and "metal detecting stuff" has a lifetime customer with me:thumbsup: .......also worth mentioning is the incredible value he gave me for this package, I wont mention exact prices, but he saved me a tidy sum over retail:icon_thumleft:

if anyone thinking of dealing with Wayne reads this post, proceed without fear.....you are in good hands!!!!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread