Need metal detector or accessories? See Bart at Big Boys Hobbies.

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Recently I had a coil go bad, needed a replacement quickly as I had a one-time chance to hunt a historic property. I ordered my coil from Big Boys Hobbies. When I looked at the tracking I saw it was being shipped to billing address, my fault.
Contacted Bart and explained the situation, he went way above and beyond what would be expected and I got my Coil In Time for my hunt.
Call or browse, you'll find that Bart is #1 on price, service and integrity.
Thanks Bart! You really saved my skin on this one.:thumbsup::notworthy:

405-206-9010
http://http://www.bigboyshobbies.net/

Last edited:
OP
OP
steelheadwill

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Addendum.
I've always used a long-handled spade as my digger of choice mainly because most of my hunting is remote Coastal Shoreline.
Was invited to join some people for a popular swimming beach hunt so I wanted a sand scoop.
Called Bart and he told me he had some Beauties in stock, experienced a bit of sticker shock when I was told the price,( I didn't know the going prices 4 scoops), when I received the item, I see it is a metal fabricators work of art in Aluminum and Stainless Steel.
given the quality of material and build it was a bargain. confirmed this when I did some after purchase comparison browsing.
Love my scoop Bart, everyone comments on it and ask who made it for me as it looks like a custom build.

OP
OP
steelheadwill

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
I could include more stories of my experience with big boys Hobbies. I've purchased four detectors and many accessories from Bart. I only recently looked at prices from other dealers, he beat them all by a substantial margin.
don't buy till you talk to Bart.
Great digs to you all, and thanks for reading my post,
Herbie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread