Big Boys Hobbies
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree9Likes
  • 3 Post By Rawhide
  • 3 Post By masterjedi
  • 3 Post By CoinCidence

Thread: Big Boys Hobbies

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Rawhide

Nov 2010
    SouthWestern USA
    Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
    2160 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Big Boys Hobbies

As a returning customer I knew what to expect. Bart was able to answer all my questions and we talked for awhile before I made my selection.I spent about two weeks researching other vendors and I always ended back on Barts Website doing a comparison. The shipping was fast. Bart was able to process my order in the same call. The items came well packaged. I was very surprised by the quality of the package items, there is no junk in the option 3 package for the Minelab Etrac. While I was able to play with the pin pointer and load up that heavy duty bag with all the goodies and detector. I can not wait to try the etrac itself. I thought the 6 inch sniper coil might be too large but I think it is a good fit for the hunts I do. I also purchased my AT Pro from bart, it has found me a lot of stuff. I dont think I could find a better deal, faster shipping, or a easier way to order. Buy new, and go with bart.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Etrac.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	829.1 KB 
ID:	1412999

us
    May 2014
    Oregon
    Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
    1348 times
    Metal Detecting
    I agree... I have bought 3 or 4 detectors, pin-pointers, etc from Bart and always have had super fast great service and shipping. I just got my Z-Link from Bart approx 2 weeks ago. Thanks Bart for what you do.

Gary from Oregon

us
    Oct 2013
    Illinois
    Garrett AT Pro Garrett Pro Pointer
    39 times
    I purchased my AT Pro adventure pack and pro pointer from Big Boy Hobbies, a few years back. Bart gave me a great deal and it was an awesome experience. So when I decided to upgrade to an RnB battery pack-I ordered from them again.
    I placed the order Saturday morning and it was in my mailbox Monday!!! That's 2 days (one of them Sunday), plus the shipping was "FREE"!!!
    Big thumbs up for BBH

us
    Big Boys Hobbies

Jul 2005
    Moore Oklahoma
    Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
    792 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    As a returning customer I knew what to expect. Bart was able to answer all my questions and we talked for awhile before I made my selection.I spent about two weeks researching other vendors and I always ended back on Barts Website doing a comparison. The shipping was fast. Bart was able to process my order in the same call. The items came well packaged. I was very surprised by the quality of the package items, there is no junk in the option 3 package for the Minelab Etrac. While I was able to play with the pin pointer and load up that heavy duty bag with all the goodies and detector. I can not wait to try the etrac itself. I thought the 6 inch sniper coil might be too large but I think it is a good fit for the hunts I do. I also purchased my AT Pro from bart, it has found me a lot of stuff. I dont think I could find a better deal, faster shipping, or a easier way to order. Buy new, and go with bart.
    Very Welcome!

Contact us for fastest and best service around!

We will beat any price or deal. Have questions on a machine?
    Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net or Call or text 405-206-9010
    Minelab Metal Detectors, Nokta Makro Metal Detectors, Garrett Metal Detectors, XP Deus, Fisher Metal Detectors, Teknetics Metal Detectors

Minelab Partner of the year award for the USA 2012. Minelab Customer service award 2012 and 2013.

Aug 2016
    3360 times
    Looks like more fun

Sponsored Links