Big Boys Hobbies

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a returning customer I knew what to expect. Bart was able to answer all my questions and we talked for awhile before I made my selection.I spent about two weeks researching other vendors and I always ended back on Barts Website doing a comparison. The shipping was fast. Bart was able to process my order in the same call. The items came well packaged. I was very surprised by the quality of the package items, there is no junk in the option 3 package for the Minelab Etrac. While I was able to play with the pin pointer and load up that heavy duty bag with all the goodies and detector. I can not wait to try the etrac itself. I thought the 6 inch sniper coil might be too large but I think it is a good fit for the hunts I do. I also purchased my AT Pro from bart, it has found me a lot of stuff. I dont think I could find a better deal, faster shipping, or a easier way to order. Buy new, and go with bart. Etrac.jpg

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I agree... I have bought 3 or 4 detectors, pin-pointers, etc from Bart and always have had super fast great service and shipping. I just got my Z-Link from Bart approx 2 weeks ago. Thanks Bart for what you do.

Gary from Oregon

CoinCidence

Oct 4, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I purchased my AT Pro adventure pack and pro pointer from Big Boy Hobbies, a few years back. Bart gave me a great deal and it was an awesome experience. So when I decided to upgrade to an RnB battery pack-I ordered from them again.
I placed the order Saturday morning and it was in my mailbox Monday!!! That's 2 days (one of them Sunday), plus the shipping was "FREE"!!!
Big thumbs up for BBH

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a returning customer I knew what to expect. Bart was able to answer all my questions and we talked for awhile before I made my selection.I spent about two weeks researching other vendors and I always ended back on Barts Website doing a comparison. The shipping was fast. Bart was able to process my order in the same call. The items came well packaged. I was very surprised by the quality of the package items, there is no junk in the option 3 package for the Minelab Etrac. While I was able to play with the pin pointer and load up that heavy duty bag with all the goodies and detector. I can not wait to try the etrac itself. I thought the 6 inch sniper coil might be too large but I think it is a good fit for the hunts I do. I also purchased my AT Pro from bart, it has found me a lot of stuff. I dont think I could find a better deal, faster shipping, or a easier way to order. Buy new, and go with bart.
attachment.php
Very Welcome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread