New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
5 powerful antibiotics that don't require a prescription

5 powerful antibiotics that don't require a prescription

Wednesday, April 30, 2014 by: Derek Henry

(NaturalNews) Hospital antibiotics have become one of the most over prescribed "medicines" today. As a result people have ruined their digestive systems, and ironically, have lowered their natural immunity to all types of infections in the future. Get rid if infections without the digestive destruction, with these five powerful natural antibiotics.

Garlic
Garlic has been used medicinally by cultures around the world for thousands of years. In fact, it was used in the 1700s to ward off plague.

Garlic possesses potent antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties and is able to help protect and facilitate removal of unfriendly bacteria. It is also very high in natural antioxidants that destroy free radicals, which also supports a strong immune system.

The active ingredient in garlic, allicin, is the key component to killing and warding off harmful bacteria. Crush it to activate these compounds, and eat it raw, in a warm tea, or in lightly cooked food.

Colloidal silver
Colloidal silver has been known as an effective antibiotic for centuries. In the early 1900s, Alfred Searle, founder of the Searle pharmaceutical company, discovered that it could kill the most deadly pathogens.

Searle stated that applying colloidal silver to human subjects has been done in a large number of cases with astonishing results. The main advantage was that it was rapidly fatal to microbes without toxic action on its host.

Recent research has also stated that colloidal silver can destroy antibiotic resistant microbes like MRSA, the bird flu, and SARS.

Oil of oregano
Oil of oregano takes care of pathogenic bacteria without disrupting beneficial bacteria. It is also antiviral and antifungal which makes it a powerful three-in-one combination that rivals pharmaceuticals while not encouraging antibiotic resistance.

The key antimicrobial ingredient in oil of oregano is carvacrol. You should ensure that your source is at least 70 percent carvacrol content in order to be effective.

Echinacea
Echinacea has been used to treat a wide variety of infections for hundreds of years. Traditionally, it was used to treat open wounds, diphtheria, blood poisoning, and other bacterial related illnesses.

Today, this potent herb is used mostly for colds and flu, due to its ability to destroy the most dangerous forms of bacteria such as staphylococcus aureus, which causes deadly MRSA.

Manuka honey
Perhaps the most palatable antibiotic comes in the form of manuka honey. Applied topically it can kill a wide range of pathogens including MRSA and flesh eating bacteria. It was also found that the treated bacteria did not build up any resistance, which would eventually render manuka honey ineffective.

This is certainly not an exhaustive list of natural antibiotics, but a great start for an all natural pharmacy. Also consider reishi, pau d'arco, una de gato, olive leaf extract, cloves, turmeric, and even lemons to round out your antibiotic arsenal.

Sources for this article include:

Natural Health News and Scientific Discoveries - NaturalNews.com

Natural Health News and Scientific Discoveries - NaturalNews.com

The 5 best natural antibiotics and anti-virals that destroy superbugs and just about everything else - NaturalNews.com

Discover a natural potent anti-microbial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal - NaturalNews.com

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Excellent list!!!

Thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another one is honey and cinnamon. I have been fighting bronchitis for months, been to doctor multiple times with no cure.

Yesterday I started mixing honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon taking it 3 times a day and in the last 24 hours I can see and feel a major difference......

CoilyGirl

Gold Member
Nov 8, 2012
Nashville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And don't forget ginger and hot peppers! I swear every time I feel a cold coming on I either go for pho or a spicy Thai hung Ray curry with sliced fresh ginger on top.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
From the Mayo Clinic: Colloidal silver: Is it safe or effective? - Mayo Clinic

From the HIH: Colloidal Silver | NCCAM

From a 3rd party source but still contains very useful information: Colloidal Silver: Risk Without Benefit

Keep following orders just like a good little follower.

And this DOES work: Essential Healing...: On Guard Essential Oils Fights MRSA

And here's a list of hospitals that have started using this:

Scientific Evidence ? Hospitals Now Using Essential Oils

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Red, ya'll missed the biggest one. Tequila, the cheapest bottle. Cures everything and while you're gettin cured you sort of drift away, with or without clothes. Darn wonder drug. Saves lives, promotes pregnancy and the best part, you don't remember a thing. God bless Mexico...

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Colleygirl said...I found the best things that help are Hot peppers and lots of Cinnamon..thou that's included in most of my diet anyway. I like to give it a good fight with heat!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I eat at least 2 to 3 teaspoons of powder cinnamon every day mixed with honey...

1 heaping teaspoon of cinnamon mixed with 1 tablespoon of gull berry honey..

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another one is honey and cinnamon. I have been fighting bronchitis for months, been to doctor multiple times with no cure.

Yesterday I started mixing honey with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon taking it 3 times a day and in the last 24 hours I can see and feel a major difference......

TH......I recently did a lot of research on "marshmallow leaf". Supposed to be a great remedy for bronchial problems. Look that one up on google.
Can be smoked if you are a smoker or as a tea. Many medicinal qualities to it....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH......I recently did a lot of research on "marshmallow leaf". Supposed to be a great remedy for bronchial problems. Look that one up on google.
Can be smoked if you are a smoker or as a tea. Many medicinal qualities to it....
Thank you sir will do...

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
ABOUT THE BLUE MAN AND COLLOIDIAL SILVER

And I want a few of you especially, to pay attention to this. I have done a lot of research on this and figured out what this guy did to himself.

Confidence is very high on this as I have spoken to several doctors and chemists on this.

By now nearly everyone has heard about the story of the gentleman who made the news media and has been dubbed "The Blue Man" It was claimed that he was taking colloidal silver and nothing could be further from the truth. What this turned into was a major media frenzy of false information that was produced and paid for by a pharmaceutical interest.

While this gentleman did end up with argyria which does turn the skin a permanent shade of blue gray, he WAS NOT using colloidal silver. He was using a homemade silver compound that was mostly ionic silver. HUGE difference. Then what he did after defies comprehension.

He believed he was making colloidal silver when in fact he was making something else. After making the ionic silver, he added salt to the brew and then used electrolysis to make a highly concentrated solution of large silver chloride particles, which results in argyria. He then further applied the solution to his skin causing himself to become a large photographic plate. To "set" the silver in his body, he then crawled into a tanning bed turning himself permanently blue.

Never trust the media and their disinformation campaign.

Heard about the colloidal silver 'Blue Man?' Here's why the scare story is public relations fraud - NaturalNews.com

If silver is so bad and turns people blue, why put it in one of the most widely used burn creams out there?

Silvadene - FDA prescribing information, side effects and uses

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mead, cures everything! Cheers!!

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moringa Oleifera is the most powerful antioxidant super food known to man. It can be used to purify water also, and the leaves are packed with all the good vitamins, minerals, and amino acids one needs. Look it up, fights just about anything. Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity, or ORAC, is a measurement used for antioxidants in foods. Moringa runs at 157,600 Garlic at 20,800.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
ABOUT THE BLUE MAN AND COLLOIDIAL SILVER

And I want a few of you especially, to pay attention to this. I have done a lot of research on this and figured out what this guy did to himself.

Confidence is very high on this as I have spoken to several doctors and chemists on this.

By now nearly everyone has heard about the story of the gentleman who made the news media and has been dubbed "The Blue Man" It was claimed that he was taking colloidal silver and nothing could be further from the truth. What this turned into was a major media frenzy of false information that was produced and paid for by a pharmaceutical interest.

While this gentleman did end up with argyria which does turn the skin a permanent shade of blue gray, he WAS NOT using colloidal silver. He was using a homemade silver compound that was mostly ionic silver. HUGE difference. Then what he did after defies comprehension.

He believed he was making colloidal silver when in fact he was making something else. After making the ionic silver, he added salt to the brew and then used electrolysis to make a highly concentrated solution of large silver chloride particles, which results in argyria. He then further applied the solution to his skin causing himself to become a large photographic plate. To "set" the silver in his body, he then crawled into a tanning bed turning himself permanently blue.

Never trust the media and their disinformation campaign.
Heard about the colloidal silver 'Blue Man?' Here's why the scare story is public relations fraud - NaturalNews.com

If silver is so bad and turns people blue, why put it in one of the most widely used burn creams out there?

Silvadene - FDA prescribing information, side effects and uses

"
Never trust the media and their disinformation campaign. "

Read the article... It does not cite its source. Why should anyone trust your source when it does not back up its claims?

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
james please cross post the links and info over in the ship wrecks area under the "old treasure hunter needs help" --dell winters * can not take antibotics but has infection problems * him getting this info could really be a "life saver"

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Red, ya'll missed the biggest one. Tequila, the cheapest bottle. Cures everything and while you're gettin cured you sort of drift away, with or without clothes. Darn wonder drug. Saves lives, promotes pregnancy and the best part, you don't remember a thing. God bless Mexico...

Is that why they pronounce it Ta kill ya?:icon_scratch::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread