The history of Tayopa

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::icon_pirat: Oh yes, the Vatican , the great, greedy ,Jealous Imposters of History, The worlds biggest group of early Jesse James want a be's. NP:cat:

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Candelarias own much land here in New Mexico , and there family has hunted these tesoros , as for the mines they are in Colorado , I know of at least 10 and their locations , I'm sure there are more , Josephine is one , Oro Negro is another , Egypt Queen another . The Spanish king another .

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By those names , no, but keep talking my friend you're filling in the blanks.:coffee2::coffee2::icon_thumright:
Hope you are gaining much my friend , I know I am , and thank you for that The puzzle is coming together , One mine in Colorado had ore that ran 3500 ounces to the ton , I have found pieces of this ore in the dump , It was oro negro, Telluride gold of Vallecitos , This ore mineral is Montbrayite , Gold ,Silver, Antimony , Arsenic ,
Jose I think if you check Las Negritas , It is also ore of this type ,

Last edited:

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The House of Lorraine , Dukes of Mantua , Italy , Gonzaga, Ardennes , Guerra . These group ruled until the Hapsburgs, Took over Mantua in a battle . The mining in Mexico stopped frequently because of these power struggles for power and control of the Crown , This era marked the end of the Mendes or Medici's reign and moved to Austria .
This is where are friend Don Juan Jose Gomez Vallejo Candilo comes in , or John of Austria .
Clues can be found in the songs of this era , Like Paloma Blanca , or white loam earth , these songs were written about the mines . Sing it and see for yourself , Jose Curio de Alamos .
Before the house of Lorraine was the House of St. Augustine , or Austin . Johann Jacob Cochlea born 1410 to 1468 , wonder where the name Cochise came from . Cochino forest in AZ named after him . Justus Janos, Janos Mexico , Peter Canisius , Cananea . Alfonso Mendes of Medina and the Don Jose de Perez de Guzman , Don Jose de Faladies Sagardo , Saguaro cactus name after him , Falaldies , is Malladies or of Malayasia . Maldonado.
.Cochino wonder where the Hogs came from .
The Ardennes seemed to weather the storm during the change from the Augustines or Lutherans, Ardennes where related to Phillip and converted to Catholicism .

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
If anyone would like to see a handwritten letter from Garsina y Orosco I have a copy.

Hello Prospector77

Photocopy of the original or handwritten copy? Don Jose Amigo would dearly love to see it especially If you have a photograph or photocopy of the original.

Cheers

Crow

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2: Amigo's, The next time you say something about going somewhere new,to look for our fortunes, I am just going to ignore you,we should have stayed at the hole in the wall, look what happened to us in Bolivia,:dontknow: NP:cat:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Not Peralta

Bolivia my friend has many secrets, I even actually visited the village where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid allegedly was killed and buried there.

Crow

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not Peralta

Bolivia my friend has many secrets, I even actually visited the village where Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid allegedly was killed and buried there.

Crow

I've read some very convincing reports that they died in Bolivia. I've read some very convincing reports that Butch died in Washington state in the 1930s too. Same double-sided arguments exist for Jesse, Billy and a number of other outlaws who wanted to leave their notoriety behind them and start over. Quien sabe?

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello sdcfia

I have no idea either way the fate of outlaws.

It is one of the great mysteries of the past. There was a DNA test done at grave site in Bolivia in which the grave did not belong to either of the men. However there was however more than two graves alleged to be of Butch Cassidy. They may of done the DNA test on the wrong grave?

butch-cassidy-and-the-sundance-kid-wanted-advertisement-print-poster.jpg

ButchCassidy-SundanceKid005.jpg

san_vicente.jpg

sanvicen.jpg

Crow

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello sdcfia

I have no idea either way the fate of outlaws.

It is one of the great mysteries of the past. There was a DNA test done at grave site in Bolivia in which the grave did not belong to either of the men. However there was however more than two graves alleged to be of Butch Cassidy. They may of done the DNA test on the wrong grave?

View attachment 1237949

View attachment 1237950

View attachment 1237951

View attachment 1237952

Crow

Thanks for the pics, Crow. Wow - not a lot of hiding places in those hills, eh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread