Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
JAA, we are working on the access and the depository, unfortunately my partners have not kept me in the cummunication, circuit so I do not know what the progres is. I personally can not go up to Tayopa any more - time has taken her toll with me. I haven't heard anything from them for a few months, don't know if I am rich or need to make a donation to the working fund. To put it mildly I am not pleased.

Here is a stylized map of the depoitory, As for the entrance to Tayopa, sabe if they are making any progress,. They remind me of ants working, helter skelter, scurrying around from here to there with no apparent progress - why I tried to get Oro up there..You will notice that the invatory is not included there, This depository was created to hold the finances for the takeover of North America by the Jesuits in colaboration with the Dutch, for which they were expelled.

View attachment 1253730

Now THAT is what people are waiting to read amigo! Keep 'em coming!

Happy New Year to all,
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2:

J.A.A.

Sep 1, 2013
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Pro Pointer
JAA, we are working on the access and the depository, unfortunately my partners have not kept me in the cummunication, circuit so I do not know what the progres is. I personally can not go up to Tayopa any more - time has taken her toll with me. I haven't heard anything from them for a few months, don't know if I am rich or need to make a donation to the working fund. To put it mildly I am not pleased.

Here is a stylized map of the depoitory, As for the entrance to Tayopa, sabe if they are making any progress,. They remind me of ants working, helter skelter, scurrying around from here to there with no apparent progress - why I tried to get Oro up there..You will notice that the invatory is not included there, This depository was created to hold the finances for the takeover of North America by the Jesuits in colaboration with the Dutch, for which they were expelled.

View attachment 1253730

Maybe you should send Oro in there as your representative/spokesmen/muscle!! Have him get into the thick of things and kick some booty!

All kidding aside, it is a bit scary to think that there's all this supposed work going on (on your behalf), yet they're not saying what is or is not being accomplished (after all your initial years of hard work in finding the site). As a construction project manager I can tell you that that is not a good thing. The real goal falls by the wayside and people get taken advantage of when these things happen. I'd personally recommend sending someone down there who has your best interests in mind and is capable of getting the proper intelligence out of the workers/partners that's necessary to keep you in the "loop". Not trying to tell you what to do of course; just simple advice, that's all.

Either way, we're all still rooting for you! Crack the whip on those guys!!

As usual, a cuppa Joe and all the best to you-
JA

cwp

Banned
Sep 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wind bag ?? windbag?? ya sure know how to knock a guy's ago . is that why you hide half of your face? On second thought yer either a 5o lb or a 359 lb broad. :laughing7::laughing7:
Shall we retire to my bearskin rug, formerly reserved forr someone else? :occasion14:

Welcome to our lil group, nothing sacred here, except complainng about the book, tis a masterpiece=--- in my opinion :coffee2::coffee2:. .

Hmmmm......does that offer include Omar and a chilled bottle of Zinfandel? 2410_batting_eyelashes.gif

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:director::occasion18:Amigo's, Drop you cold sock :coffee2:, And warm up the :occasion18:NEW YEAR with a real:coffee2:of Burro Juice :coffee2:mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.:occasion16:
HAPPY NEW YEAR :occasion18: NO matter were you are ,:lips::lips::lips: NP:cat:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Wind bag ?? windbag?? ya sure know how to knock a guy's ago . is that why you hide half of your face? On second thought yer either a 5o lb or a 359 lb broad. :laughing7::laughing7:
Shall we retire to my bearskin rug, formerly reserved forr someone else? :occasion14:

Welcome to our lil group, nothing sacred here, except complainng about the book, tis a masterpiece=--- in my opinion :coffee2::coffee2:. .

Air bag is a windy understatement ... Sigh... :occasion14:
But the book, oh, is there a real book, something really tangible? ???
Anyone ever seen so much as even a snippet of this supposed book of tales? :icon_scratch:
Or, maybe 'nother miners hopeful dream? :laughing7: ... Sigh... Well there's always this year possibly, reckon... :tongue3:

~:Wishing You Good Luck, And The Happiest Of New Years To Ya' All:~ :thumbsup: ... :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Oro, you posted - PS Don Jose any chance you will be going to the annual Dutch hunters rendezvous in 2016?

The ways of Tayopa people and mice are unknown. I really don't know. As much as I would like to see you and Beth (and the barfs ) again, it depends upon the financial situation and If I am stilll here. I ain a getting any younger ya know. Although I have beaten the odds many times before.
:laughing7::laughing7:.

The reason you have MICE at Tayopa is simple:
View attachment 1254640

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Amigo:coffee2:They are also out of BBQ sauce and Rice, maybe that's the reason our Amigo has not finished his book is because he ran out of rice paper.
np:cat::cat::cat:

Oh, I thought he was needing more of the Ancient Papyrus paper...

No wonder my order never came in, lol... :laughing7:

Still Crossing me fingers, holdin' out good hope,

since he'll be around fer, roughly 49 more years...:tongue3: :notworthy:

An' with all of the good encouragement an' teasin',

could be happenin' 'bout anytime?
... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

cwp

Banned
Sep 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nah....El Saintly One just needs another glass of Zinfandel..... :wink:

IMG_20160102_103533.jpg

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Maybe if someone sent him a bottle of cactus juice it would cut through all that burro and sock coffee and he would be inspired to write. It would surely clear his head and start him thinking about what is first on his bucket list. I know his bucket list is probably small since he has led an adventurous life, traveling to many far off lands and has met some interesting people along the way, but there is surely one or two things left on his list, and finishing his book may be one of them. Good Luck Amigo. rockhound

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread