Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From my experiences while living with he Yaqui Indians----.

At that time the Yaqui had two types of medicine men, the physical one with traditional herbs etc and the
spiritual ne, as glorified by Carlos castaneda in his series of sucessful books on " A Yaqui medicine man".in which he talked about his experiences with a spiritual medicine man.

I have a bone to pick with Carlos on truthfulness, but that is not for now.

(see Carlos Castenada, a Yaqui Medicine man) on your search .

At te time my friend was Juan,the captain of the Yaqui aux battalion, who could neither read nor write. Juan had a chronic chst condition and was constanly coughing and spitting, that resisted all efforts to modern medicine to cure.

One day he approached me Hawking and spiting as usual and beemingly told me "Jose I have finaly found out why I have this cough" " I hired xxxx, a shaman,to find out, While we were in the steam hut and he was making passes over my nude body , he suddenly straightend up and making a great face suddenly spat out a large amount of leaves and twigs that he had found in my body, He said that a spell had been cast over me I then asked him who would do such a thing" ? Whereupon he went into a trance and upon wakening told me. As you can see I am far better already " frankly he sounded the same to me.

Sometime later I found that an old widow woman had be found dead in her small hut, with her mouth foull of twigs, leaves, and dirt. She had died of asphyxiation.

When I mentioned this to Juan, he merely grinned and said she should have known better than to do that to me".

It is for this reason that most Shamans are frowned upon by the Mexican Gov't too many Indians were turning up dead. I often wondered why nothing happend to me, I guess that I am just a very likable guy

I even attended the secret Easter ceramonies in the interior and when my Parents visited me we were accepted into the semi secret ona also, one in which Yoris are not normally permitted - perhaps, because of a book by William Holden 'Curry', the hill of the rooster, a story of the Yaqui wars favorable to the Yaquis had somethinmg to do with it Then again I prefer to think I am just a nice guy. :laughing7:

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Don Jose, I have been following that dowsing thread and it is interesting. My dad believed in it, but I have never tried it. I have a question though, can they do it with a hand drawn map or does it need to be an actual picture ?
View attachment 1280339 This guy is nervous as he heard NP was here and may have spiked the coffee with his version, and so he is nervous.
Amigo Simon1,:coffee2:seems the guy sitting down loves it, he looks like he can't get enough,::laughing7::laughing7:NP:cat::

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo :coffee2: Knock,Knock,anyone home:hello::hello::hello::dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::wave::wave::wave: WAKE UP and I gonna have to have someone :happysmiley::censored::censored:np:cat:

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still here NP. awake and listening. I'm not the only budding author or typist here -- some of the others will have to co-operate with their stories, it's an open forum, all storiie are welcome.

How 'did you like the job that they did on your lil map NP ?.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP, ya posted --- have to have someone
happysmiley.png
censored.gif
censored.gif
np
cat.gif

You would do THAT to yourself ?? :laughing7::coffee2::coffee2:

Sorta reminds me of Earl,. He had had a heart attack and other problems. We were talking on cloning when he remarked : I would like to do that so that I can :censored: myself,' where upon I said "tell me Earl, aren't you doing a pretty good job of that already ?"

a
HE was a University Professor who liked to talk dirty at times, a depreciatory habit.

Silence and end of conversation while his wife recovered from laughing.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still here NP. awake and listening. I'm not the only budding author or typist here -- some of the others will have to co-operate with their strories, it's an open forum, all storiie are welcome.:wave::wave::read2::read2::whip2::whip2::whip2::whip2::occasion14:NP:cat:

How 'did you like the job that they did on your lil map NP ?.
Amigo:coffee2: they have an Interesting take on things,its amazing how they do that,np:cat:

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP, they don't hit exacactly,, considering the scale, but close enough so that you can see the tie in. Naturally you know more than they do - except for a few leads that I gave them, in other words they are :censored: good.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Don Jose,

Here's a lil' true treasure story for you to ponder... :laughing7:
As told by okietreasurehunter on his blog...:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Ye may have even been there close to where this apparent lost
James Gang loot was dug up. Should be interesting, since you were in
training not too far away, and sought wine women and song for your recreation,
and maybe even dancing with an Okie or two, in the general geographical area,
about 70 something years ago?

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...o-they-likely-still-exist-18.html#post4893819

... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose,

Here's a lil' true treasure story for you to ponder... :laughing7:
As told by okietreasurehunter on his blog...:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

Ye may have even been there close to where this apparent lost
James Gang loot was dug up. Should be interesting, since you were in
training not too far away, and sought wine women and song for your recreation,
and maybe even dancing with an Okie or two, in the general geographical area,
about 70 something years ago?

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...o-they-likely-still-exist-18.html#post4893819

... :sunny: :fish:

:cross:
~:Crosse:~
Amigo :coffee2:,Really,Jesse James,( JJ), HA HA HA,:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::violent1::violent1: Am I missing something here:dontknow:NP:cat:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that someday, folks will tell and retell the stories of the legend, of our beloved,
DON JOSE DE REAL TAYOPA, TROPICAL EXPLORER.

Or, has it already begun?...

#/;<{: ~

OP
OP
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GRACIAS MIKEL, BUT IF THEY TELL THE TRUTH ,IT WON'T BE TOO EXCITING I HAD THE HELP OF MANY PEOPLE, SOME ARE HERE , SIDES BEING CORNERED BY A DOZEN BANDIDOS IS NOTHING SPECIAL, OR WAS EVER LOVING jESUIT SPIRITS, OR--OR.

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jose. There is much evidence on this thread to the contrary.

Besides... it's a poor story that doesn't grow with each telling.

#/;0) ~.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
GRACIAS MIKEL, BUT IF THEY TELL THE TRUTH ,IT WON'T BE TOO EXCITING I HAD THE HELP OF MANY PEOPLE, SOME ARE HERE , SIDES BEING CORNERED BY A DOZEN BANDIDOS IS NOTHING SPECIAL, OR WAS EVER LOVING jESUIT SPIRITS, OR--OR.

Sell your script to the History Channel and they will spice it and take liberties you can't image. They will have you hiding part of the Tayopa treasure in Oak Island while the remainder was being sent on a ship RMS Republic to a bank in the Cayman Island . View attachment 1285689

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good idea!
Maybe they would do a " reality TV. Shows " on a deserted island with a woman with no clothes....
HOLLYWOOD, here we come!!

I could be his agent...

Why didn't you bring this up a few years ago?
He could have written in about half of the gang for some cameo shots.... .aw heck! We could bring 'em all.

Who do we call? ?

#/;0)~ XXXXX:

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sell your script to the History Channel and they will spice it and take liberties you can't image. They will have you hiding part of the Tayopa treasure in Oak Island while the remainder was being sent on a ship RMS Republic to a bank in the Cayman Island . View attachment 1285689
Amigo,:coffee2::director::violent1:You mean those stories are not true!,thats hard to believe,:dontknow:NP:cat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions