Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
Good to see you posting again Me Major. Try castor oil for that constipation. Worked on me as a kid and when I went into hospital I got it at 40. Best wishes Sir.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Guayjiro land, further south., in the sierra Madres
============================

I would sure like to find your Tayopa bell for you. :notworthy:
Southern California was the last area it was seen in ? Do you remember how long ago that was ?
Glad to see you still posting Senor Don Jose who still has plenty of windmills to slay.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope you are doing better today Senor Don Jose gate keeper to Tayopa.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Don Jose love, I know how you must feel not being in your beloved Mexico. I hope you are feeling just that wee bit better. Remember those happy times of general chatting on Senior Net, its been at least 20 yrs now. The plans we made for a trip to see Kezy in Vienna, and for you and Bert to come and stay with us for a holiday. Those thoughts can still be in our mind, except even I am an old lady now :laughing7: but often think of them. I am not a treasure hunter fellow posters, just an old friend of a man who has bought much laughter, and the most interesting stories of his life as a treasure hunter. Thank you my dear dear friend.

my love 'U'

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Glad you are still posting Unicorn, Senor Don Don Jose has a way of perking up when you are around. Must be your perfume as my 40 year old High Karate is almost pure alcohol !

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For unknown reasons ( to us ) , Dit deleted some photos from this thread ( only ? ) . I wanted to see again her snake boots ( page #355 ) , but the picture has disappeared .

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm in deep poopy now in my new place... 6 kinds of venomous critters to watch out for. Copperhead, Cottonmouth, Pygmy Rattler, Canebrake, Diamondback and the worst of the lot, Coral Snake. Plus 24 different nonvenomous. Yikes!!

Time for the tequila....and some good snake boots.

/QUOTE] View attachment 1452531

===================
Found it Markmar, don't tell where it came from :dontknow:
By the way, Happy Belated Birthday !

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=============
Ah ha, someone else is familiar with it :laughing7:

I went through that stage in the early seventies, but now I wear Old Spice, or I wear nothing at all.

And, no I wasn’t referring to my age when I said early seventies...

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Off subject.... but
My wife told me that nothing rhymes with orange [emoji521].
I said no it doesn’t.!!.

She still hasn’t figured it out.

Gray headed blonde??!!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
On Married With Children, Al Bundy asked his daughter Kelly what color was an Orange, she had no clue and was pondering the question. :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread