Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 35 of 232 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast
Like Tree13625Likes

Thread: Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2005
    256 times

Re: Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

It's good to hear you are doing better. Didn't know what happened to you all of a sudden. I thought maybe you were out prospecting or looking for that cave. Good Luck. rockhound

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    2569 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

GOOD MORNING, AND BLESSINGS TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS.

MIKEL
    ....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.

THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WAS RAISED TO SEE THE WORLD.

REALLY, I'M NOT SHOUTING. I HAVE A VISUAL PERCEPTION PROBLEM, AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS HELPS ME TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. IF I EVER NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I'LL MAKE IT BOLD SO IT STANDS OUT. I MEAN NO HARM. #/;0)~

us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    23 times
    Did the Bears perhaps Eat everyone around the Campfire?

Don Jose, Look what I found ------>>>>>
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    4412 times

Found ya this time, may not next!

Where is the campfire? With the new format I can't find much of anything. With no Unread (New) Replies function, it is a major headache and nuisance just to find where any new posts were made in the conversations we participate in. If you don't see me post for a long time, you know why - I could not find that there were new posts!
    Oroblanco

Coffee - can't find the mug symbol again, so hope that writing it will do.
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

no
    Mar 2010
    Republic of Texas
    585 times
    Oro - count me amongst the confused as well - I can't make heads or tails of the new format either - no longer do I have any idea when there have been new postings - gotta look at the date (which doesn't mean much when it says 'today' or 'yesterday' - because I usually get a cached version) .. and I don't know whether I have posted there or not ...
    Why the heck do they change something that was working perfectly - by far the best (and I don't mean content) of all the treasuresites.
    And its called what? Progress? *sigh*
    Last edited by Loke; Mar 24, 2012 at 08:31 PM.

us
    Jan 2007
    Northen New Mexico
    don't laugh viper trident/ E.Trac
    65 times
    Metal Detecting
    ORO look in the middle of the page above the first post on any page and you will spot the ( VIEW FIRST UNREAD) tab
    is close to the bottom of the page hope that helps, its just gonna take some getting used to
    Marty
    I took the road less traveled------------------- and now I'm lost
    The secret to a long life ....................... make sure the sailor at the helm can't swim

Mar 2012
    190 times
    if you go to the top of the page and click on settings and then view all subscribed threads all the subscribed threads will show up.
    regular threads with no new posts are grey files.
    regular threads with new posts are blue files.
    hot threads are gold colored files.
    hot threads with new posts have a blue ribbon on the file.
    hot threads with no new posts have a red ribbon on the file.
    files with a circle on the file are threads you have posted in.
    files with a lock on the file are closed threads.

remember to refresh your original page if you open a new page to read each thread or they will still show up as unread on the original page.

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    108 times
    Mi old amigo Tropical Tramp,
    After an extended work schedule and even more extended "honey doo" list
    I would be remiss if I didn't say sure am glad you are better.
    Stay away from the flue my friend, it does really bad things to guys like us.

Thom
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

us
    May 2007
    Western Colorado
    108 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Loke View Post
    Oro - count me amongst the confused as well - I can't make heads or tails of the new format either - no longer do I have any idea when there have been new postings - gotta look at the date (which doesn't mean much when it says 'today' or 'yesterday' - because I usually get a cached version) .. and I don't know whether I have posted there or not ...
    Why the heck do they change something that was working perfectly - by far the best (and I don't mean content) of all the treasuresites.
    Loke,
    Similar to when my partner asked if I could outrun the bear...
    I told him I wasn't worried about that, Because I knew I could outrun him.

LOL

Too often we mistake for progress things that are only change... (and vise-versa)
    Last edited by Old Dog; Mar 25, 2012 at 04:57 PM.
    "Everybody dies"
    "But not everybody lives."

pw
    Apr 2003
    New Mexico
    BS
    1234 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    Similar to when my partner asked if I could outrun the bear...
    I told him I wasn't worried about that, Because I knew I could outrun him.
    Alaska brown bear version: shoot your partner in the knee and run.
    ​Adios, amigos - it's been interesting.

um
    Nemo me impune lacesset

Jan 2005
    DAKOTA TERRITORY
    Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
    4412 times
    Loke wrote
    Well I don't need the aggravation, and probably won't be visiting the ALL NEW Treasurenet much in future.
    Snakeeyes wrote
    ORO look in the middle of the page above the first post on any page and you will spot the ( VIEW FIRST UNREAD) tab
    is close to the bottom of the page hope that helps, its just gonna take some getting used to
    Marty
    and 2screwed wrote
    if you go to the top of the page and click on settings and then view all subscribed threads all the subscribed threads will show up.

remember to refresh your original page if you open a new page to read each thread or they will still show up as unread on the original page.
    Does that look like it is easier or more convenient that the OLD function of NEW REPLIES to my posts to you? It looks like a major nuisance to me and un-necessary complications. Thanks for your attempted help but this system is not as good as the old, and in a major time consuming, nuisance sort of way. I for one hate it and this only aggravates me.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek. Please do not ask me any questions here on T-net for the chances are that I will never see them.
    Oroblanco
    SUPPORT THE BEEF INDUSTRY - EAT BEEF
    "We must find a way, or we will make one."--Hannibal Barca

Mar 2012
    190 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    Loke wrote
    Well I don't need the aggravation, and probably won't be visiting the ALL NEW Treasurenet much in future.
    Snakeeyes wrote
    Marty
    and 2screwed wrote

Does that look like it is easier or more convenient that the OLD function of NEW REPLIES to my posts to you? It looks like a major nuisance to me and un-necessary complications. Thanks for your attempted help but this system is not as good as the old, and in a major time consuming, nuisance sort of way. I for one hate it and this only aggravates me.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek. Please do not ask me any questions here on T-net for the chances are that I will never see them.
    Oroblanco
    All I can say is WOW! If one click of the mouse is to inconvenient for you then you must have been looking for a reason to leave anyway. I have read many of your posts in the past month and have enjoyed most of them. I'm sure you will be missed.
    I hope the information i provided above will help some of you navigate the new/old site a little easier.

th
    Nov 2010
    Thailand/Europe/California
    Excalibur 2 1000
    172 times
    What if I cant remember what file is what colour? This is silly!

Mar 2012
    190 times
    Quote Originally Posted by maipenrai View Post
    What if I cant remember what file is what colour? This is silly!
    OK, I really like this thread and don't want to "hijack" it or get it off track so this is my last post on this subject. Yes, Yes your welcome. lol
    For those of you that can't remember the color blue or might be color blind (one step ahead of you miapenrai.) Just click on settings at the top of the page. When you click on it all the threads you are subscribed to that have new replies/posts will show up.
    Happy trails,
    2s
    Last edited by 2screwed; Mar 26, 2012 at 12:50 PM.

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    887 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 2screwed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Oroblanco View Post
    Loke wrote
    Snakeeyes wrote
    Marty
    and 2screwed wrote

Oroblanco
    All I can say is WOW! If one click of the mouse is to inconvenient for you then you must have been looking for a reason to leave anyway. I have read many of your posts in the past month and have enjoyed most of them. I'm sure you will be missed.
    I hope the information i provided above will help some of you navigate the new/old site a little easier.
    2S:
    My first day on a battlefield I didn't start tellin the General how to fight the war . Alienating Oro is going to lose you a lot of potentially valuable friends before you even get started ......... Food for thought .................
    Wolfpack forever

Page 35 of 232 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links