Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
What about the Liquor challenge? You can't omit that one, ...even if Don Jose is under aged.

A man's gotta do...what a man's gotta do...gotta do...do.

I'll forfeit that one. Would concede to Trampe anyways. (Just in case it looks like he is winning too easy.)
I wake up with unearned hangovers. Earned in the past maybe...Deserved today.
Now a days , coffee.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, I have already written the book, it is here in these pages!
======
True my friend, BUT................ there is still some you have not shared :dontknow: :hello: :coffee2:

Ahhhhhh, let me guess. You have left "some" out in order to have your book classified as a "Mystery" ? We are on to you sir :notworthy:

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope Simon, I have had to post all in the form of a single page format to fit in TN. There are a few, such as the shoot out with the bandits, etc that I am reserving for the book, bet, in essence, most have been posted. I "ain't" no Hemingway !! Just a guy who has enjoyed a different lifestyle.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 LA BERT LOOKING OVER SOME OF HER PROPERTY.©.jpg MY BERTIE overlooking her Tayopa holdings

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Arroyo is one pf the eroded rings of a volcanic intrusion. the Tayopa area is a mass of crisscrossing faults due to the uplifting, Many of which carry very valuable veins of precious metals. We will now await Dit's opinion.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Arroyo is one pf the eroded rings of a volcanic intrusion. the Tayopa area is a mass of crisscrossing faults due to the uplifting, Many of which carry very valuable veins of precious metals. We will now await Dit's opinion.

Miss Piggy.jpg

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other

We finally got it....

Don Jose, here are Dit’s veins report. Ahem, Dit’s report on her veins? Dit’s veins on her report? Dit’s veins on veins report? Veins on Dit and her report? Veins on veins on Dit report?
….sorry, I have a vein deficiency on my report causing all this confusion. But it’s all there, on Dit’s report. (on veins)

View attachment 1718040

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We finally got it....

Don Jose, here are Dit’s veins report. Ahem, Dit’s report on her veins? Dit’s veins on her report? Dit’s veins on veins report? Veins on Dit and her report? Veins on veins on Dit report?
….sorry, I have a vein deficiency on my report causing all this confusion. But it’s all there, on Dit’s report. (on veins)

View attachment 1718040

Moon3-249x300.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread