Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Mastiff4me

Sep 29, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry oldsmith, enjoyed your post am still on one fingered typing,still lack central vision in left eye,, Jose
. My mom just filled me in. I am so sorry to hear that. I am sure it is positively frustrating. My favorite adventure superhero will be back and running in no time! Don't you worry! Hugs from the whole family!!! Do you know when you'll get to go back to Alamos?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ahh Don Jose,is it too soon to ask if you remove the spoon from your orish coffee before drinking? Heal quickly, we enjoy your writing and its missed.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Don Jose the One Eyed - hmm like Hannibal, Pyrrhus, Moshe Dayan - all formidable fighting men. Yikes!

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I GUESS THAT ALL OF THE POSTS SINCE MY LAST POST MEANS THAT NOT VERY MANY KNEW THAT YOU WERE HAVING TROUBLE SEEING. IT IS GOOD THAT YOU STILL HAVE YOUR SHOOTING EYE IN GOOD SHAPE.
EASIER TO SHOOT THAN TYPE.

HEAL WELL, MY FRIEND. GODSPEED.
MIKEL
#/;0)~

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gracias claim jumper, fortunately it is being reabsorbd, almost 99 % 5 clear, but since it involves the macula -central vision, it is still a bit of work to type
coffee cures all :coffee2::coffee2:

Don Jose the one eyed Jack de la Mancha

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Glad to hear you are recovering nicely from eye problems. They can be a pain, hampering your ability to do everyday activities. On the brighter side, when you have a handicap, other senses will compensate for the losses of another sense. You may become enhanced in your other senses and regain you eye site completely. This would be good as you may be able to sense things in a way you never could before. Good Luck. rockhound

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don Jose aka capitan Jack Sparrow

I wish you quick recovery .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you for your best wishes, although i personally believe that it is because you want to hear the evolution of 'tayopa.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:, and most of all, ya want to scrounge some COFFEE - - tis oro's fault --

Seriously it was shown to me that I am not immortal, despite my personal belief.

I carry too much of the intimate details mentally, oro would have an impossible task.

OK now forget about me, I am last weeks news, bring on the personal adventures, I'll supply the coffee, oro the sock and the other's the wood for the camp fire.

je te L'amor platonicallyt of course

Do Jose the one eyed Jack de la Mancha

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
thank you for your best wishes, although i personally believe that it is because you want to hear the evolution of 'tayopa.:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:, and most of all, ya want to scrounge some COFFEE - - tis oro's fault --

Seriously it was shown to me that I am not immortal, despite my personal belief.

I carry too much of the intimate details mentally, oro would have an impossible task.

OK now forget about me, I am last weeks news, bring on the personal adventures, I'll supply the coffee, oro the sock and the other's the wood for the camp fire.

je te L'amor platonicallyt of course

Do Jose the one eyed Jack de la Mancha

I am quoting this deliberately, for the legal case evidence; to support the contention that YOU don Jose el Real de Tayopa, are the only person fit to write that book, and no worries I also have saved your promises to write the book, the progress made so far etc. I have found that not saving this evidence leaves open the door for MANANA to creep in again!
:tongue3:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I grew bored with poetry once again Oro...Besides...Where else on Earth might I find anyone who just may believe that I have actually found the one and only Tayopa and quite possibly El Naranjal as well...Wouldn't that be something...One man finding the two most famous lost mines of Mexican lore???

And you call it a plum Oro??? I would have called it a peach...lol

It would seem that I can't even give my little beauties away...Shoot...I dropped my starting bid of $3,500.00 with a buy it now of $5,000.00 to a starting bid of .99 with a buy it now of $750.00...Oh well...Things are tough all over...Although I did reserve the right to terminate my auction at any time...hehehe

Well...As long as I know for certain that I have found Tayopa and El Naranjal I am content...Do you think I really care what anyone else really believes???Rofl

El Naranjal too eh? The orange trees still standing? Just curious of course.

Ed T also wrote
Who would have believed that Tayopa was a closed platinum mine??? Or should I say a little silver mine???

Ed T :) :tongue3::dontknow::notworthy:

Certainly not me! :tongue3: :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: Platinum, or Platino as they called it, had no uses in the 1600s so was worthless. There are reports of platinum being used to patch holes in cooking pots! 8-)

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
You have got to believe Bolie Jackson...You have got to believe...Just like Oro says...hehehe

Ed T :)

Holy hotcakes - are you a Twilight Zone fan? If you tell me that you are also a Monty Python type, it will be pretty strange! :thumbsup::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions