Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Don Jose

Those things scare the crap out of me. That is why working up north drilling I would not camp near a water hole unless it was fresh water. Soon as ya in "saltie" country there was no way I sleep on the ground or pitch a tent near a salt water river.

Here is picture of crock shot by a Polish women in the 1950's It was reputed to be the largest crock ever shot. 28 ft long

28 foot crock shot by polish women.JPG

Because its not official measured the record was never recognized.

Krystyna 'Krys' Pawlowski had been crocodile hunting for two years when she shot the 8.6-metre monster in 1957 on the McCarther Bank in the Norman River, Queensland.
Hunters had tried to get this croc for decades and were astounded that a 'lady' did what no man could. She was professional crocodile hunter that hunted them for their skins. She shot 10000 cocs over a 15 year period. The who family was involved in hunting which ironically turned into conservation.

family barabara.JPG

That shot would make the family famous because at 8.6 metres, the reptile was, and still is, the biggest ever killed or captured in Australia.

Crow

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what do you want next --- Morgans Panama loot, or peeing on a Jaguar, oralmost shooting a couple of natives bearing food gigts

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Don Jose Amigo

That is a tough one. But peeing on jaguar ???? Gotta know more about that one....:laughing7:

Geez he must of thought you was scent marking him or her......:laughing7:

Crow

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday was a complety wasted day. I woke up, but was never completely awake. I started my computer, then just stared at it for several hours. It was not a medical condition, but careless on my part. I was not careful enough with my sleepy pills, and assume that I almost took an overdodose, I took three Trasadone pills thinking that theyb were Melonine. A dangerous type of mistake. Please excuse my not posting on peeing on a Jaguer.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Don Jose Amigo

All in good time my friend. in and on your own time when you feel better. Gotta be careful with those tablets. We cannot let you sign off before ya get to a ton. That is an achievement many of us will never reach. That and finding Taypoa. So at your own speed my friend.

I av another yarn for ya. I think you would of had a blast if ya had come down under after the war. Fortunes was made by some.

mine site.JPG

gold mine.JPG

IMG_1617-3-1.jpg

gold bar 2.JPG

But it can be a hard and thankless life. Perhaps more grinding than adventurous than the one you had?

Crow

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.we We decided to climb the hill and see what we could find We came across some small moutains, so decided to see what we could see from them. one had several small ridges.r The hill had ridges, one was with a groth ofCarrizs, it looks like minature Bamboo, only about 7-9ft tall.
ant that looks likr minature Bamboo, about 7 - 9 feet. The ridge was approx .
He was laughing and mew but I had my revenge. He had to unload but he only unsippedv his net, scoopedv a small hole and proceeded to fill it. I razed him . terribly..we We decided to climb the hill and see what we could finndwere in relatively cflat ountry. We came across some small moutains, so decided to see what we could see from them. one had several small ridges.r The hill had two ridges, one was with a groth o fCarriso, a plaaaaant that looks likr minature Bamboo, about 7 - 9 feet. The ridge was approximately 25 meters long by 4 wide, Big enough to set up our mosquiyo nets on. We had our dinner of a Chacalacathen as it was growing dark, crawled inti our nets, Dunc to smoke, me to drink som coffee on my tummy. it was then that we heard the sounds of a heavy animal strpping om the dry Carizo leave and stems. We followed it around three or four turns then it was quiet, presumably it had left. Mean while the coffe grabbed my .22 pistol in one hand and my machete in the othere had done it's trick and I had to go. no 1, so I nonchelently crawled out my skittter net, and totall nude stepped to the edge where I gave relief. s the spray hit the ground I was rewAas rewarded with a muffled wierd cry, this caused my immediate retreat into my skeeter net where Igrabbed my .22 and my machet,although what good would thry do against a mad Jaguar / Mean whileDunc was laughing his ---o ff.my revenge r left his came latr,his net, he merely unsipped and scooped a small hole.Dunc had to go also, but he neve

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
forgive the continuity Incidently, that cat left huge prints, he must have been around 260 - 300 lbs, far larger than most in that area.I ogten wonder where I hit him?There he was studying some new animal and maki5g up his mind to go for diner when it' it's contempt of him by ----'

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
forgive the continuity Incidently, that cat left huge prints, he must have been around 260 - 300 lbs, far larger than most in that area.I ogten wonder where I hit him?There he was studying some new animal and maki5g up his mind to go for diner when it' it's contempt of him by ----'

Gidday Don Jose Amigo

Loved the story amigo. It seems you have many chapters left to write amigo. Good thing you have drunk the waters of the fountain of youth. Your yarns are enthralling.

Crow

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Señor Don Jose and Señor Crow
It is great to hear your stories of your adventures and brighten my otherwise boring days at work.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i HAVE MANY MORE, ENOUGH FOR SEVERAL BOOKS SUCH AS THE CROCKS EATING THE INDIANS THAT TRIED TO SWIM BETWEEN THE ISLANDS, MY SWIMMING WITH A 30+ FOOT SNAKE, SAME FOR LANDLOCKED RAYS IN THE RUERTE RIVER, THE GIANTS, AND GLORIA pAN MINE mOST IMPORTANTLY THE SEARCH FOR tAYOPA,WHICH i ACTUALLY FOUND BUT DID NOT OPeN, PLUS THE 10 - 12 FT TWO LEGGED REPTILE THAT RULED THE AREA, INTERESTING TALE THERE, AND MANY OTHER ADVENTURES, PROBABLY THE SELF CONFIDENT SEARCH FOR HE tAYOPA ITSELFcROMWELL, THE PIRATE THAT USED WHAT WAS TO BECOME lA pAZ TO RAID AND TO TELL OF HIS FINAL DEFEAT BY A HURRICANE AND WHERE HIS SHIP LIES, AND TONS OF TREASURE STORIES.i THINK THAT THE SEARCH WAS THE REWARD IN ITSELF.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Don Jose Anigo

Is that Captain Thomas Cromwell "privateer" ? I would be interested in hearing more about that.

Cheers Crow

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
iiiiiiiiy7 appeares that I spent a goof off life. but I did do a stint in the US Border patrol, pre med training . etc.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ceow, I have no idea on cromwell's initiales, may be the same. Cromwells understood hurricanes, and when the wind changed from the west, he would leave the La Paz area and commence searching for the smaller ships that still relied on holding thier position well off land by sea ancWh from e from n he found one hev would barrel down on them before they could get a reliyive ly sail set . Since the smaller ships were involved in moving dore' bars of gold and silver, he did quite well. Where he hid the immense am't of bars still is any persons guess.more.

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
re you finally going for it ?Tayopa. was origionally in my wif's name., I gave it to Mexico as a patrimony of Mexico. You might say that I gave up a million dollar mine for the love of my life. And would readilly do it again. But there are other mines in the zone of the volcanic intrusion, say Teters mine, which he discovered during the reveloution and was never able to promote it He picked about as good of a fault as Tayopa.although he denounced 100 x 1000 hect.Follows one of the faults perfectly,- ha was a porfessional prospector from Oaklama city. That zone would give the unholy trio a heart attack. Thoughts on how it was so rich gave vhe Jesuits thoughts on starting a revoloution against Spain financed by the intrusion ( Tayopa )More if interested.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
re you finally going for it ?Tayopa. was origionally in my wif's name., I gave it to Mexico as a patrimony of Mexico. You might say that I gave up a million dollar mine for the love of my life. And would readilly do it again. But there are other mines in the zone of the volcanic intrusion, say Teters mine, which he discovered during the reveloution and was never able to promote it He picked about as good of a fault as Tayopa.although he denounced 100 x 1000 hect.Follows one of the faults perfectly,- ha was a porfessional prospector from Oaklama city. That zone would give the unholy trio a heart attack. Thoughts on how it was so rich gave vhe Jesuits thoughts on starting a revoloution against Spain financed by the intrusion ( Tayopa )More if interested.

The only thing I would object to is having granted Tayopa to the government of Mexico as a national patrimony. Unless the government is made of angels, the outcome is far from predictable. But it was your decision to make, it is easy to raise objections from the recliner. And yes please do continue!

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oro , there are plenty of other properties in that volcanic intrusion, go gettmThe pres of Mexican has declared no more new mining titles ( concessiones )Go after Teter'ersv mine, it is still open for fileing.( subject to the President )

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Oro , there are plenty of other properties in that volcanic intrusion, go gettmThe pres of Mexican has declared no more new mining titles ( concessiones )Go after Teter'ersv mine, it is still open for fileing.( subject to the President )

==========

And the area Cartels may want a voice in it too :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread