Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe it would be worthwhile to train one of the workers to spot and identify ambergris amidst the salvaged crap..8-)8-)

TT

A good idea but Henderson island no one does anything to clean up the island. Maybe there are pieces in the great pacific garbage pile?

Crow

tintin_treasure

Jul 8, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A good idea but Henderson island no one does anything to clean up the island. Maybe there are pieces in the great pacific garbage pile?

Crow

Yeah actually I meant from the crap Kanacki and co are salvaging for the environmentalists..

TT

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Kanacki
as a (involuntary) participant in modern society, one should increase their tolerance for injurious materials
I, for example, eat a can of mercury fortified tuna every month
my body is so toxic I need no form of birth control

Gidday Bill I was firing blanks for years and at nearly 50 finally shot a live one.

Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah actually I meant from the crap Kanacki and co are salvaging for the environmentalists..

TT

The trouble is amigo that its not a full time work for the crew and it only happens on voyages paid for an environment group. They have not got the time to sort through what crap they drag out of sea. Kanacki has only very limited indirect involvement in KWAI Some times his son participates on voyages. I think on one voyage they recovered 80 tons of crap. Most are fishing nets and floats.

Crow

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Well time my friends for Crow to get off his feather ass and do some jobs today so so long amigos.

Crow

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well time my friends for Crow to get off his feather ass and do some jobs today so so long amigos.

Crow

See you should of stayed on Maggie you wouldn't of got given so many jobs to do.

Kanacki

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At but as hard as I try island time takes hold. Had a lot to do and here I am lurking. Gotta go and have a grandpa nap first.

Crow

Until next time keep out of trouble and take care.

Give my regards to your better half.

Kanacki

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Bill I was firing blanks for years and at nearly 50 finally shot a live one.

Crow

:laughing7: Hola Don Cuervo,

There is a Mexican song that advices not to waste ammo after 50, firing your gun at nothing. After 50, they are silver bullets, make them count.

Homar

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7: Hola Don Cuervo,

There is a Mexican song that advices not to waste ammo after 50, firing your gun at nothing. After 50, they are silver bullets, make them count.

Homar

Yep no truer word once apron a time I used to fire 50 cal slugs now I fire pellets.:dontknow:

Crow:laughing7:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Crow

After hitting 8 from 8 targets some days it feels like the booby prize.:tongue3:

Kanacki

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, we were talking about ambergris and how it's expelled, and it drifted

Ah that rotten smelly stuff.

Well there should be more of it could encourage whales to spew?

Kanacki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread