Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 443 of 444 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444 LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 6652
Like Tree35374Likes

Thread: Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    5310 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Simon, I learned at an early age to not take myself seriousy ,so here is you hunting permty for one Tayopa , season is open. here is a prime one for harvesting.
    Last edited by Real of Tayopa; Sep 12, 2018 at 07:27 PM.

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    5310 times
    how about a red sky that did no move, a chacteristic f Planet X .

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    5310 times
    Has anyone had a near death experience /

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    15942 times
    Happiness
    Quote Originally Posted by Real of Tayopa View Post
    ===========
    Yes sir. One for sure, the second one was weird and I was not sure what to think. That is one I told you in a private p.m. years ago. The first one I only recently opened up about and it was with a TNet friend of Mackaydon. I don't mention them as afraid of being ridiculed. But the experience WAS real.

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    15942 times
    Happiness
    Simon, I learned at an early age to not take myself seriousy ,so here is you hunting permty for one Tayopa , season is open. here is a prime one for harvesting.
    ========
    Thank you kind sir, but no thanks. It is yours, ( unless Oroblanco has found it ). Taking it would be like taking someone's wife, I must draw the line. I will be content to read your accounts of explorations and I will be rich with the knowledge that you shared your journeys with all of us. Besides, at 95 or so, you could probably still kick my butt !

Aug 2017
    354 times
    I've been there and done that Don Jose...The fact that I am still here is probably why I can be such a jerk at times...I did not want to come back to the land of the living and I was told that I had to return...I believe my spirit had left my body and I was looking down at my body on a gurney in a hospital ER...Oh well...Life will go on...I am ready to meet my maker again whenever he deems the time be...

Ed T...The Holy Ghost...lol...

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    5310 times
    Simon, John only the narrow world unbelievers would do that, this blog was founded on respect, humor, and coffee drinking around a campfire attitude. A relaxed attitude, which is scarce and much needed

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    5310 times
    I personally have had what I considered such an experience. As a result I no longer fear death, except where it cuts off cummunicating with loved ones still living or dead , of the many things that you wished to tell them , love, things you wished you could still do together, things that somehow you were too busy to do, but were importat to her.

Charter Member

Jun 2015
    15942 times
    Happiness
    You are still communicating then, right ?

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    5310 times
    I don't really know. for imstae I have smelled her face dream odor strongly a few times then much weaker. I checked outsde of the computer room,no snell Was she trying to tell me something ? I do notice that I am more relaxed, but ---? I find myself wavering betwen outright disbelief and hopefulness, I do desperetly hope that somehow she is trying to cunnicate, but I am too insensitive.
    Last edited by Real of Tayopa; Sep 14, 2018 at 09:49 AM.

us
    Scotland, Aye !!

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson)
    Minelab Explorer
    9438 times
    Research and History
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    Don Jose,
    "..........but I am too insensitive."
    Not for a moment to do believe that; 'au contraire'.
    Don....

it
    Sep 2016
    Mexico
    5310 times
    This is an old pictre of my wife when we were recently married
    20180913194538 Pdf
    Last edited by Real of Tayopa; Sep 15, 2018 at 11:42 AM.
    Shortfinger, doc-d and Simon1 like this.

us
    Mar 2011
    N/W ARKANSAS
    FISHER
    6884 times
    I have had one near death experience.. my altercation with the riptide.

And have also experienced the telltale signs of both of my Grandmothers moving to a better home.
    The first one was hearing my momís mother, singing a hymn that she used to lull us to sleep, when we stayed with her each summer. I was driving home after work when I heard her voice. I later learned that she had passed at that same time.

When my dadís mother was ill, my uncle called me to stay with Dad , at a specific time, as he wanted Dad to say goodbye to her.
    She had not spoken to any one in several weeks but she was struggling at deathís door.
    The call was made at the appropriate time and my uncle talked to Dad and then held the phone to her ear. Dad had his last time to talk to her and then he just handed me the phone.

I was not prepared for that, but I used the time to tell her how important she had been here, to teach four generations to love and serve The Lord. Her work here was done and she could home with Him, and that I loved her and would see her ďin The morning.Ē

She said ďI love you too ď.
    My uncle moved the phone back to his ear expecting Dad to be there, and told me that, not only that she spoke for the first time in weeks, but that she was smiling.

The next morning while I was at work, I picked up a penny from the floor and it reminded me of her placing pennies in all of her grandsons penny loafers and telling us that we would never be worthless.

A few moments later Dad called, and couldnít speak. I told him that I knew, because she passed by me on her way.

So...... Yes! They do, at least for a short time.
    ....JESUS IS LORD.
    ...................THE BIBLE IS GOD'S WORD.
    .................................. HEAVEN IS MY REAL HOME.

THAT'S JUST THE WAY I WAS RAISED TO SEE THE WORLD.

REALLY, I'M NOT SHOUTING. I HAVE A VISUAL PERCEPTION PROBLEM, AND TYPING IN ALL CAPS HELPS ME TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. IF I EVER NEED TO DRAW ATTENTION TO ANYTHING I'LL MAKE IT BOLD SO IT STANDS OUT. I MEAN NO HARM. #/;0)~

Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

May 2012
    13679 times
    Yes. And it was calm amid trauma.

As if I was just a passenger in my body. Didn't go too far. But how far is too far? Too soon seemed more of a concern , but there was little on my part to do about it but to keep "riding".

us
    Feb 2009
    Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
    Prism V
    873 times

Yes,
    X2
    A 35' fall off a bluff and a sunken boat in winter

Remove Ads