Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GUILTY AS CHARGED.....
I NEED TO STOP RE-READING IT AND RE-WRITING IT.

I'M PRETTY MUCH UP TO DATE, BUT I FOUND A HOLE IN MY INFORMATION THAT NEEDS TO BE FILLED IN. THAT IS JUST A SMALL SET BACK.

I HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY EDITOR (WIFE) TO PROOF READ WHAT I TYPE. I CAN'T USE ALL CAPS THERE, SO SHE PROOFS EVERY THING THAT I ADD TO IT.

I AM WORKING ON THE COVER. THERE ARE MORE DECISIONS TO BE MADE THERE. GOTTA MAKE IT LOOK GOOD FOR THE FOLKS THAT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER. THAT MIGHT SELL MORE THAN THE STORY.

I GUESS I NEED TO GO BACK TO WORK ON IT.

ITS NOT GOING TO WRITE ITSELF.

MIKEL
#/;0)~

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose, did you write these words: Well Get on it
As they say here, el conejo hablando de orejas……

Need we task the ruthless and cunning Senoritas JudyH y Mastiff to bring discipline to you in writing OUR long awaited book?

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Am, am, am, Geeze, I can't write it until I put the pieces together. the actual search for Tayopa covers many years, but not continously so I have to fill in with other things which really aren't too interesting in them selves -- sides I still have 60 years to go .

Tain't like writing a one page post in here, or "Vini, Vedi, venci" one hs to fill say 250 or 300 pages @ a page or two a day.

Coure if I had Masti, Judy or Uni here to run their fingers through my hair, and fetch me coffee etc, it might help =====?

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor Don Jose, get writing or we will fly down Señor Crow to run his claws through your hair……
The only way you will get the Senoritas muy bonita JudyH y Mastiff is for you to write, write and write some more…….

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senor ProspectorMikel……..we had better see some progress on your book also…….for after they finish with Señor Don Jose, you are next to feel the wrath and fury of the ever beautiful Senoritas JudyH y Mastiff……..
Interesting times are for writing…..

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Am, am, am, Geeze, I can't write it until I put the pieces together. the actual search for Tayopa covers many years, but not continously so I have to fill in with other things which really aren't too interesting in them selves -- sides I still have 60 years to go .

Tain't like writing a one page post in here, or "Vini, Vedi, venci" one hs to fill say 250 or 300 pages @ a page or two a day.

Coure if I had Masti, Judy or Uni here to run their fingers through my hair, and fetch me coffee etc, it might help =====?

Don Jose,

Probably need to clarify that......somewhat. At your age, running fingers through your hair might just bring on premature baldness. You might just want to consider having them run their fingers through the hair on your back.

Good luck with that,

Joe

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'M WORKIN'!! :whip2::whip2::whip2::whip2::whip2:
whip2.gif
whip2.gif

I HAVE STARTED WORK ON THE COVER... I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THAT I MAY NEED A REAL GRAPHIC ARTIST. THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN IT LOOKS LIKE.

I WANT TO KEEP WHAT HAIR I HAVE LEFT, SO I'LL PASS ON GETTING THAT SCALP TREATMENT THAT WAS SO KINDLY OFFERED TO DON JOSE....
#/;0)~

doc-d

Bronze Member
May 19, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Senorita JudyH……good idea…….nothing else seems to have worked in getting Señor Don Jose to write…….

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread